[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what in the HECK did i just listen to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: market.jpg (17 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
market.jpg
17 KB, 280x280
what in the HECK did i just listen to
>>
File: fuck sotos.jpg (53 KB, 411x639) Image search: [Google]
fuck sotos.jpg
53 KB, 411x639
an inartistic compilation put together by a confessed pedophile as a "masturbatory aid" (his exact words) for other pedophiles
>>
Jason Aldean
>>
>>63950033
cringy af
>>
>>63950058
that's not cringe that's regular disgust
>>
File: buyersmarket-kek.png (19 KB, 138x178) Image search: [Google]
buyersmarket-kek.png
19 KB, 138x178
>>63950043
>>
>>63949915
I could be wrong, but I think you just listened to Buyer's Market by Peter Sotos.
>>
>>63950620
why would i be disgusted by some faggot who's being edgy, its cringe
>>
>>63950678
shut the fuck up you retarded animal. sotos' goal is to shock people, making them to feel disgust. you're disgusted and sickened, you're just in denial because you're an actual faggot,and uses "muh cringe" to validate your shitty opinion. go listen to your gay ass p4k indie trite and never post in this board. faggot.
>>
>>63950734
why is disgusting people so noble suddenly
>>
>>63950734
>being this butthurt
Sotos's whole career consists of being an edgelord, and pseudo-intellectual faggots like you eat it up like its something amazing. even gay ass p4k indie trite is better than that
>>
File: 1407101091701.jpg (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1407101091701.jpg
5 KB, 250x250
>>63950838
>even gay ass p4k indie trite is better than that

Holy shit, it's true. /mu/ is full of SJWs cucklords.
>>
>>63950879
kek, youre not even trying anymore
>>
>>63950033
This
>>
>>63950907
I'm not even the same poster you replied earlier m8. It's funny how people get triggered by that guy though.
>>
>>63950033
upvote desu
>>
>>63950033
where has he described it as a "masturbatory aid?"
>>
>>63950838
This is true.

>>63950879
And has nothing to do with this.
>>
>>63949915
If you know Peter Sotos through his work in Whitehouse post-"Quality Time," you already know just what to expect. But for those of you who think Whitehouse is that one English lady who loves morals and hates gay people (no doubt you came here because of his writings), I'll give you a little primer:

Sotos does not make music. He does not play instruments. He has a sampler, yes, but he is not the of the cutter-upper sort that shows up so often in such labels as Seeland and Illegal Arts.
What Sotos makes is documentaries. Carefully-assembled documentations, sourced from news stations everywhere, committed to memory and disseminated to all who will listen. This is not the sound of shattered lives and broken souls. This IS those lives and souls, presented plainly, in a manner devoid of demonization, romanticization, or art. The side of the world we like to keep secret, the aspects of humanity we like to deny is presented here plainly and undeniably. No bells and whistles, no rampant optimism or pessimist bent, no opinion at all.
If you came here to listen to music, then this will come off as nothing more than cheap shock. Peter's works are little more than chained-together bits of news broadcasts, interviews, testimonials, and many things such as that, placed to fit a certain theme and stitched together in order. But if you came for a story, boy, does Peter have them--disturbing tales, depressing tales, tales of atrocities and the people they hit, each one a sordid exposée of the human mechanism's fallibility.

Whether you like it or not, the world is not always good.

And whether you like it or not, Peter Sotos has proof.
>>
Sotos' main thing are his writings, innit?
I thought those sound collages and his time in Whitehouse and all that was a secondary thing for him.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.