[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
well /mu/, thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: pinkerton.jpg (181 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
pinkerton.jpg
181 KB, 900x506
well /mu/, thoughts?
>>
>>63946242
Faget-Core
>>
>>63946242
Faget-Core
>>
>>63946242
Somebody's new :)
>>
>>63946242
What a dumb album. When you have a hit debut record and your hits are these quirky and geeky Power Pop/Alt Rock songs why would you go and make a dark and depressing album with a raw production your follow up?

The album was panned by almost everyone and Rivers rightfully felt foolish and changed his writing style. A decade later it resurfaces as a cult classic and everyone pines for Weezer to return to this sound and they try and fail miserably.

Stupid band for stupid people.
>>
>>63946242
Faget-Core
>>
>>63946242
Great artwork amirite
>>
I think its really good desu senpai
>>
>>63946581
>>63946604
>>63946825
>>63947284
>>63947458
>>63947589

holy shit. /mu/ actually hates this album?

fuck man. it's one my favorite fucking albums. I love it OP. it might not be groundbreaking but i still like it a lot.

>>63947284
>When you have a hit debut record and your hits are these quirky and geeky Power Pop/Alt Rock songs why would you go and make a dark and depressing album with a raw production your follow up?

Why wouldn't you? Why do you have to get so butthurt over a band trying something different? They have no obligation to pander to you in particular.
>>
I liked The Blue Album better desu. Pinkerton gets a little too cheesy for me but it's still an okay album.
>>
Cool music
Cool vocal harmonies
Cringey lyrics
>>
Emo shit with basic power chords
>>
>>63946242
it's no raditude
>>
>>63947736
op here
>this
>>
>>63946242
My favorite album desu
>>
>>63947702
>Why wouldn't you?
Because they're throwing away success and a fortune. I'm not factoring MY tastes into this. I'm simply pointing out their errors on a critical and commercial level. It was a dumb choice to make such a dark, raw and commercially alienating album.
>>
>>63948063
Pinkerton was an accident.
>>
not hurley
>>
>>63948063
They made better music. Why would they want to get richer when they are already millioners with self esteem problems
>>
Amazing album. That's all that needs to be said.
>>
>>63946242
Kanbara Yoru no Yuki is a masterful work of Hiroshige, those are my thoughts
>>
Their best album easily.

1. Pinkerton
2. Blue
3. Songs from the Black Hole
4. Everything Will Be Alright in the End
5. White Album
6. Green
7. Maladroit
8. Hurley
9. Make Believe
10. Red
11. Raditude
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.