[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some other DAWs besides Audacity?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: cat on cactus.jpg (36 KB, 632x479) Image search: [Google]
cat on cactus.jpg
36 KB, 632x479
I use audacity all the time and I like it but I want another DAW so I have a wider array of stuff and effects and all that.
preferably a free one
>>
Windows or Mac?
>>
>>63945566
windows
>>
https://ardour.org/windows.html
>>
Reaper, nigga. Best thing. You don't even have to buy it. The "trial" is fully featured and even at that point, it's pretty damn cheap
>>
>>63948469
This.
Although it will nag the hell out of you.
It's not mad at you.
It's just disappointed.
>>
>>63945508
>audacity
>daw
What?
Anyway fl studio would do the work.
>>
>>63948469

On that note, if you want effects, just get some free VST's. There's plenty out there. Focus on buying essentials, if you're going to be buying VST's. but for anything else, free VST's are plentiful and good enough.
>>
>>63945508
>Audacity
lol at least use soundforge

>>63948556
Do you know what "daw" means?
>>
>>63948556

>FL Studio

You might as well just go and buy a Fisher Price piano.

Reaper is by far and away tur best DAW out there for value, and I say that as a Pro Tools user.
>>
>>63948469
I was about to say this. Also reaper has a huge community with lots of tutorials
>>
>>63948887
whats wrong with fl studio you faggot?
>>
>>63949074

It's My First DAW for faggot Martin Garrix wannabes.
>>
>>63949197
You can make everything with fl that you can with any other daw.Just because some faggot uses it doesn't mean that the daw is bad.
>>
>>63949267

>You can make any flavour of the month EDM clone using FL

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>63949357
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
Pro Tools master race checking in
>>
>>63949357
You sound like a pretentious butthurt faggot
>>
>>63949411

There's a reason why you won't find any working studios with FL on their workstations. It's a toy.
>>
>>63949449
You still sound like a pretentious butthurt faggot
>>
>>63949449
you never said what's so bad about it kek
>>
>>63949449
>won't find any working studios with FL on their workstations
>that means that the daw is bad
Please kys youre waste of oxygen.
>>
>>63949542

Workflow is shit and cumbersome for live tracking and audio editing.

Logic, Pro Tools and Reaper have much more powerful MIDI tools and handle things like external MIDI and CC messages better.

Automation in PT and Logic has much more depth.

Can you even work to picture with FL?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.