[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does drake try and act he's from the hood? He lived
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1455083952898.jpg (32 KB, 366x402) Image search: [Google]
1455083952898.jpg
32 KB, 366x402
Why does drake try and act he's from the hood? He lived in a suburban neighbourhood and lived an easy life. He tries to relate to his audience by saying his dad left but it didn't mean the same way that niggas have no dads.

He's just very fake.
>>
>>63943761
his audience is also largely suburban middle class. he doesn't need to "try" and relate.
>>
>>63943761
He never raps about slinging dope or taking xanny
Where are you getting this info from
>>
>>63945480
"...I need that Robitussin."
>>
But he doesn't
>>
>>63945555
>started from the bottom
>>
>>63945500
>being a user means you're a dealer
>>
>>63945654
Poor ≠ gangster
>>
>>63945772
>implying he was poor
>grew up in Toronto suburb and was a child actor from a upper-middle class Jewish family

the struggle man
>>
>>63945799
it sounds like you're someone who's started from the bottom on the radio for the first time and got pissed of when you found out he was in degrassi.
You've obviously never heard any of his other songs where he goes into explicit detail how he was at the bottom.
And where do you get he was in an upper middle class family from?
>>
Because he is a jewish faggot
>>
>>63945772
>Drake
>grew up poor
nice meme
>>
Apparently people are too stupid to understand "starting from the bottom" doesn't necessarily mean starting from poverty. He's talking about starting from the bottom of the bottom of the music industry and working his way up.
>>
it can't not be cringeworthy when some canadian oreo tries to act hardcore
>>
File: drake.png (1 MB, 1151x717) Image search: [Google]
drake.png
1 MB, 1151x717
>>63945929
>drake
>cringeworthy
whatever you say buddy
>>
>>63945737
Who the fuck deals tussin lol
>>
File: big-sean-mean-tweet.jpg (29 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
big-sean-mean-tweet.jpg
29 KB, 600x360
>>63946272
>>
>>63945905
>>63945840

preach.

it's 2016, Drake-hate is cringey.
>>
>>63943761
why do people pretend that drake ever made a song about being from the hood? started from the bottom was about his music career and i still hate that song because drake was trying to prove shit he doesnt need to prove.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.