[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>p4k-approved 90s indeh rawk >women ooh, tough decision
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 2005 - The Woods.png (404 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
2005 - The Woods.png
404 KB, 500x500
>p4k-approved 90s indeh rawk
>women

ooh, tough decision for /mu/ here. do you side with the tastemakers as per usual, or with the bitter misogyny that flows through your limp kissless virgin dicks? what's the verdict on rock band... SLEATER-KINNEY?
>>
women can't rock
>>
>>63941861
they r gud
>>
Great band, good album
>>
>>63941861
I enjoy how you frame it so we look bad either way
>>
>90s indeh rawk
>>
>>63941861
This band really appeals to TERFs for some reason
I've never listened to them
>>
>>63942153
the fuck is that?
>>
Sleater Kinney is great and i doubt there's a lot of feminist shit floating around these albums, but then again this thread is bait.
>>
did sleater-kinney ever put out a bad album?

i guess the debut is kinda forgettable but still cool in its own way

i still never heard their reunion album, i'mma listen now.
>>
But that album came out in 2005
>>
File: 1459293463777-1.png (47 KB, 308x275) Image search: [Google]
1459293463777-1.png
47 KB, 308x275
Le Ebic Reberse Trawl Thrad

Brabo /bol/!
>>
>>63942214
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand so?
>>
>>63942200
You're wrong, go listen to their first album and then listen to the lyrics on the other albums closer.
>>
>>63942153
>TERFs
>feminists who want to murder trannies

wat is this

why everyone on the internet so mad ya
>>
>>63942210
All hands on the bad one is my least favorite, but even that's a 5/10. Not bad.
>>
The Hot Rock > Dig Me Out > One Beat > Call the Doctor > Sleater-Kinney >= No Cities to Love > The Woods > All Hands on the Bad One
>>
>>63942505
putting the woods that low is tryhard af what are you even trying to prove with that shit
>>
>>63942536
I think The Woods is try hard lmao but Modern Girl and Entertain are 2 of the best SK songs.
>>
Sympathy is secretly the best Sleater-Kinney song
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.