[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This makes me proud to be British
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 1
File: bbf-hosted-by-dj-escrow.jpg (286 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
bbf-hosted-by-dj-escrow.jpg
286 KB, 1024x1024
This makes me proud to be British
>>
nice Marcel-core ya got right there
>>
>>63939899
>made by a black man who used to bang a white chick
britbong af
>>
>>63939931
explain
>>
remember Wiley? he was shit then he got good
>>
>>63940019
Marcel likes it, so we can't. Thats literally his entire point.
>>
>>63940113
who the fuck is Marcel?

this album is a masterpiece, where can i discuss it
>>
>>63940019
Marcel will literally give anything Dean Blunt releases a generous/praising score or give him coverage because he that type of nigga
>>
>>63940143
so marcel is a reviewer type nigga?
>>
>>63940134
He's a music critic/blogger who runs a music website and essentially what >>63940143 said. Stereogum and The AV Club did some articles on him but I'm fully convinced he's Dean's PR guy disguised as a music reviewer.
>>
>>63940163
ye

his blog is essentially Cokemachineglow and Altered Zones for the new generation. that type of nigga shit.
>>
>>63940166
like needledrop and death grips? when something is that sick you have to bump it. tastemaker ting y'know?
>>
>>63940203
of course. i think he fucks with death grips a lot and their music but he seems pretty far removed from TND's type of "___-core". tastemaking shit is alright. not judging its' preatty cool actually.
>>
>>63940203
pretty much. in fact, Dean Blunt/James Ferraro/OPN is to Marcel what Death Grips is to TND, in a nutshell.
>>
>>63940166

this dipshit kid is like 14 or something who gives a fuck.

you spend too much time talking about this cunt. get a hobby. if you have one get another.
>>
>>63940302
i have no idea considering you weren't a part of the two-person convo that was going on ITT until you barged in and contributed nothing.
>>
>>63940259
dean blunt is mad underrated, the guy is a genius.

he sent another black dude in a Libertines jacket to accept his NME Newcomer award (even though he'd been making music years)
>>
>>63940369
also posted a listing for a toy Mini Cooper car with 1g of weed (UK cheese) in the boot (trunk)
>>
>>63940336

>considering you weren't a part of the two-person convo

a fucking meme discussion about a kid who is probably even younger than you are lol.

and shitting on you for being this goofy and lame was a very important contribution thank you very much.
>>
>>63939955
>le ebic cuck meme
>>
does reddit talk about dean blunt
>>
>>63940201
Never heard of those
>>
>go to see babyfarther live at bloc last thursday
>get there about 8.30, places is still quite empty
>dj escrow (dean in charterer i think) is the warm up
>hes on stage behind a mixer & cdj's with a big union jack flag dropped over the front of the table and flanked by two black body guards
>he playing lots of party type rap, think biggie, future, drake etc.
>at 1 point he dropped several DMX tracks in a row
>in between hes giving shout outs and bigging up people
>the room starts to fill up
>we are wondering if this is just it
>after a while when the room is nearly completely packed and dark
>the music stops, the house lights come on, but by now the room is full of dense smoke so you can't further than 2m away
>a 5 minute loop of "this makes me proud to be british" comes on and the music starts
>he plays some other songs and has lives vocals, though of course you can't see this
>at one point he played noise and repeated "shawty fell in love with a hustler" on the mic for what felt like over 10 minutes
>there was a guy walking through the crowd wearing a "buy british" hoody handing out free nos balloons with union jacks on them
>sit around outside screwfix at the end rolling a joint with my friends trying to work out what it all means
>>
They turned grime from shitty brit rappers into a genre that actually could have a future
>>
anyone got a d/l
>>
>>63940885
to keep this thread a thing i'll zippy it for you pham

on a real ting
>>
>>63940934
what bitrate fâm?
>>
>>63940934
cheers mane, links were down on rbt
>>
>>63940952
320, i think i got it from what. it's not the original rip that didn't have the seamless transitions
>>
>>63941027
nice
thanks in advance m8
>>
>>63941040
got a special extra too
>>
>>63941040
>>63940988
>>63940952
http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/QGVCihDk/file.html

here you go lads, got a decent rip of the Cas tape in there too, worth a listen
>>
>>63941198
Is there a difference between the digital and cassette versions?
>>
>>63941292
yeah, this is the what version. the digital one was skipping and shit but this doesn't. there's a tape hiss but it's the best q i've found. only one on what
>>
If you don't know about pirate radio, grime, and uk underground dance music culture, you can't truly "get" this album.
>>
Me and my wifes son are going to see Dean Blunt this May, so excited!
>>
gotta link, lads?
>>
>>63941437
ok thanks
>>
YOU AINT MY BROTHER BRUV
>>
>>63941437
literally what
>>
got a link, lads?
>>
>>63941509
>>63941835
literally scroll up
>>
>>63941889
lmao Im a tard
>>
>>63941437
wrong man, there's no qualifications for 'getting' this album you soggy yute. just having instagram and listening to hip hop in the past year is enough, it's all there just tune in. you don't need history here pham
>>
>>63941909
yeh
>>
>>63941487
should be a weird one, enjoy
>>
>>63941198
cheers brud xx
>>
twenty bands twenty bands twenty bands
>>
>>63942121
just tryna s[read the love innit big up the 4am crew

check out the cas tape too
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.