[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people like Soundtracks for the Blind?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
I've listened to it twice so far, and I still don't get the appeal. Is there anything I'm missing, or is this just another shitty meme?
>>
>>63939681
U jumped right into swans start with children of god or the seer they're more accessible
>>
File: 1458856245709.jpg (121 KB, 598x595) Image search: [Google]
1458856245709.jpg
121 KB, 598x595
it's the most original thing Michael and his swans ever made
>>
T O A S T
>>
Because The Sound and Yum-Yab Killers
>>
>>63939681
>Is this just another shitty meme?
Kill yourself for dismissing music you don't understand as a meme.

Soundtracks is a great album with a layered and complex sound, as one of the few actually good post-rock albums.

Understandably it's too difficult to understand for a newfag, so you can stick with Radiohead and Kanye West or whatever the fuck that someone with such entry-level taste that they can't even understand this album would listen to.
>>
>>63939681

>listened to twice
>still don't see the appeal.
>listened to it twice.

son
>>
>>63940144
How many times should I listen to it then?
>>
>>63940332
if you don't get it by the 5th attempt, you can give up on the album
>>
>>63939998
and Helpless Child
>>
>>63940386
Yes of course. Those other two are my favourites but Helpless Child is a great song as well.
>>
>>63940332

you listened to it twice (4 hours 43 minute & 14 seconds) you've probably already got it.
>>
>>63939681
Thick atmosphere. Makes you comfortably uncomfortable.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.