[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Every asian I know knows I hate asians." What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: kanye-west.jpg (67 KB, 1200x799) Image search: [Google]
kanye-west.jpg
67 KB, 1200x799
>"Every asian I know knows I hate asians."
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>63935051
asians are racist
>>
>>63935051
Kanye is well aware of South China Sea geopolitics -- the current tensions between China, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, the Phillipines, and other countries weighs heavily on his mind due to the infighting he sees between his Asian friends within his group.
>>
i mean, he's right
>>
File: don king.jpg (49 KB, 470x650) Image search: [Google]
don king.jpg
49 KB, 470x650
japanese hate chinese and koreans
chinese hate japanese and koreans
koreans hate japanese and chinese

read up on the rape of don king
>>
>>63935089
>>63935107
>>63935109
>>63935113
Literally not one of you read the line correctly. Illiterate fucks rule this board apparently. He's saying that every Asian person he knows is aware of the fact that he (Kanye) hates Asian people. Fuck you all.
>>
>>63935113
>there are 3 types of asians

retarded trip. wew guy. so original
>>
File: South_China_Sea_claims_map.jpg (38 KB, 300x326) Image search: [Google]
South_China_Sea_claims_map.jpg
38 KB, 300x326
>>63935142
Sick of all the bickering over ocean trade routes and land reclamation, Kanye cuts ties with all his Asian friends, not wanting to be dragged into this circular debate and having to pick sides.
>>
>>63935113
Do you u gets your promotion?
>>
>>63935142
Kanye is secretly asian
>>
>>63935051
he's referencing the confusion between eastern asia and the middle east. he's saying all of his chinese, japanese, vietnamese etc friends are well aware that he hates 'asians' as a term to describe two culturally and geographically different peoples.
>>
>>63935051
He lived in China with his mom so they already know how much they disgust him.
>>
WHY IS NO ONE READING THE QUOTE PROPERLY?

HE'S TALKING ABOUT HIMSELF
>>
I don't get this meme

He says agents so clearly, how can you get asian from that
>>
>>63935259
>"Every agent I know hates agents."
I still don't get it. Why do agents hate each other?
>>
https://youtu.be/tYS9jQEoe9Y
>>
>>63935051
>>>/lit/
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.