[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we talk about how amazing Sleep Cycle is? Deakin needs to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: o rly.jpg (10 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
o rly.jpg
10 KB, 320x180
Can we talk about how amazing Sleep Cycle is? Deakin needs to take the reigns on the next Animal Collective project because ever since he left before MPP they've been shit.
>>
File: 4dc931b860.jpg (27 KB, 321x342) Image search: [Google]
4dc931b860.jpg
27 KB, 321x342
>"ever since he left before MPP they've been shit."

>he was literally on Chz
>>
if he takes the reigns they'll be the next Tool
>>
>>63933172
I know this but he attributed one song and some guitar work to it. He hasn't been as heavily involved in AnCo as he was before MPP.

>>63933193
Is this a good or bad thing? Because Tool is pretty garbage.
>>
>>63933172
also CHz sucked. So did oddsac. and transverse temporal gyrus (except Good House) and so did Painting With. all garbage compared to Sleep Cycle. Sleep Cycle is the best thing to ever have been released by an AnCo member
>>
File: image.png (505 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
505 KB, 640x1136
>>63933396
>Oddsac sucked
>>
>>63933507
everything but sleep cycle is garbge now. Deak is the one true mastermind of Animal Collective. they are nothing without him.
>>
Sleep cycle isn't all that good, it's extremely repetitive, and the vocals are borderline indecipherable without having to look up the lyrics and read them while listening. I have yet to see any legitimate reasons why sleep cycle is good in the slightest.
>>
Sleep Cycle was surprisingly amazing.
>>
>>63934715
Fuck you nigger Sleep Cycle is the greatest thing to grace this planet. Deakin is the second coming.
>>
ALL MY LIFE
>>
>>63935788
I HAVE
>>
>>63935974
TRAVELED IN NEEDS
>>
>>63935974
TRAVELED IN MEMES
>>
>>63933396
remove the words "by an AnCo member" and you would still be completley correct
>>
>>63934715
Repetitive doesn't mean bad. The overall atmosphere and aesthetic of the album is so happy and honest and warm that it's perfection
>>
Egh, it's a 6/10 in my opinion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTKog3IwY50
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 220x334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 220x334
>>63934715
>he listens to music for the lyrics
>>
>>63937617
Agreed.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.