[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I can ride my bike with no handlebars, no handlebars, no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
>I can ride my bike with no handlebars, no handlebars, no handlebars
what did they mean by this?
>>
you guys are gonna turn these guys into /mu/ core at this rate. stop fucking posting them.
>>
>>63928716
Handlebars is definitely the worst song of all time.

We all agree, yes?
>>
>>63928716
Self-explanatory, like the helmet your parents make you wear.
>>
SO IM TAKING MY TIME ON THIS RIIIIIIIIDDEE
>>
>>63929009
>XD white people suck

It's a good song, fuck off.
>>
>>63929009
back in the 8th grade i prided myself in knowing how to rap the entire thing
zippity zap
>>
>>63928745
This

This has got to be a marketing scam or some shit
>>
>>63929052
>XD white people suck
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>63929095
>marketing scam

You haven't been here long if you don't understand the meme process.
>>
>>63929009
It's pretty good. Some of the lyrics are cringey, but that comes with the territory.
>>
>>63929095
These are how things become new memes, and we have to have new memes, because the old memes are old.
>>
>>63929166
The chorus in general is cringey.
>>
>>63928745
Thats the plan until bottomless pit comes out
>>
>>63929199
The memes so far this year have been shite. 21P isn't even a meme - they're just shit and spread around like a disease
>>
>>63929250
>21P isn't even a meme
famous last words
>>
it's actually an okay song.
the progression from riding your bike with no hands to dominating the world represents human ambition for significance
>>
>>63929287
This

The entire song is saying "I can do this thing therefore I am worthy of your attention", while the examples continue to escalate in scale since none of them yield enough attention to be wholly gratifying
>>
>>63929391
>>63929287
it seems cringy now but this was at a time when that kind of thing was cool
perspective people
>>
>>63929413
Then why did I cringe when I heard it back in the 2000s?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.