[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/noise/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 5448906.jpg (537 KB, 1524x1450) Image search: [Google]
5448906.jpg
537 KB, 1524x1450
Let's have a proper OP this time.

http://pastebin.com/PhhV6eSx
>charts, gear advice

Post albums you like, talk about live shows, complain like a fussy baby bitch, share your own noise, post AOTYs, and get comfy. Remember to not reply to bad posts.

Today's topics: What's your favorite noise album pre-2000? What are your thoughts on cassette-only releases? Is noise merch such as t-shirts/pins are good or bad?
>>
>>63926457
Cassette-only releases are fine as long as I can find a rip online.Other than that digital versions all the way. (hint I'm an eurofag)
I never really considered buying music or any other type of merch but buying noise merch seems like a good idea because I want to signal that I'm into noise due to the fact that it's really hard for me to find people that enjoy experimental genres in real life.

I don't have a favorite noise album.
>>
>>63926977
>I never really considered buying music or any other type of merch but buying noise merch seems like a good idea because I want to signal that I'm into noise due to the fact that it's really hard for me to find people that enjoy experimental genres in real life.
I feel the same way, unfortunately a lot of noise merch is too edgy to wear in public. I have a whitehouse t shirt cause it's pretty socially acceptable and a large percentage of people into the kinds of underground music I like will have heard of whitehouse.

Esplendor Geométrico – El Acero Del Partido is the first thing that comes to mind for favorite pre-2000 releases. incidentally my favorite noise release from the year 2000 is francisco lopez - untitled 104.
>>
>>63926457

its funny that people still say they hate breakdancing ronald reagen but have gotten on the bc/sc sucks bandwagon and think that the only way they can release their "art" is through a compilation now. baaa sheep baaaaa
>>
Do any of you have some recs for a noise generating pedal for a guitar set up? I've been searching for one, and besides the EHX freeze with which you can do eternal feedbacks I didn't found anything interesting.
>>
>>63927373

any pedal will work, or just get more
>>
>>63927413
Yeah but I just don't wanna stack 3/4 disto/od's and revebrs/delays, just want one pedal to do the thing.
>>
>>63927459

lol
>>
>>63927459

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RVwdhTwHJo

do this
>>
>>63926977
>I don't have a favorite noise album.
why?
>>
>>63928112
I don't have a favorite music album either. All my so called favorites paled as I listen to more and more music. I could say I enjoyed some album extensively in some period but that doesn't mean it's my favorite.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9WtJ3ZnDBE
>>
>>63926457
grim - vital is probably my favorite pre-2000 noise album
>>
>>63928182
I can get behind that.

>>63927155
>I have a whitehouse t shirt
let's see it.
>>
File: whitehouse shirt.jpg (19 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
whitehouse shirt.jpg
19 KB, 500x500
>>63930211
I'm not taking a picture of myself but it's this one.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.