[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this a joke?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
Is this a joke?
>>
it's the earliest case of meme-music
>>
quite trying to ruin everyones smile they won't go to your frownland
>>
>>63925606
That isn't a picture of my life. :^)
>>
you're a joke
>>
>>63925606
the songs are as shitty as it's cover and that's an understatement
>>
listen to Safe as Milk and Mirrorman Sessions and come back to TMR. it will make more sense
>>
>>63925606
no, but I'm sure the feeling of something going over your head is familiar whenever you hear a good joke so your confusion is understandable
>>
Am i a joke?
>>
>>63925630
Anons right, I will not go back to your frownland
>>
>>63925837
well yeah, you post on /mu/
>>
>>63925606
If you came to /myu/ because you like anco, dg and radiohead you're too pleb for this.
>>
>>63925707
its
>>
>>63925879
>/myu/
filtered, drop trip, leave the board
>>
>>63925911
>leaving the motherboard
this guy cray cray
>>
>>63926073
that would be /mum/
>>
>>63925879
nobody is "too pleb" for the cacophonic, incoherent growlings of a madman. this album has no compositional merit, it's just random bursts of sound that appear to have intent because beefheart forced the musicians into rehearsing it to death. this album is, by all means, meaningless
>>
>>63926097
all music is meaningless
>>
>>63926097
>random bursts of sound
Do you even polyrhthms bro?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPLxTulcgos
>>
File: 1458418225308.png (1 MB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1458418225308.png
1 MB, 800x800
>>63925606
No but this is
>>
>>63926389
kek
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.