[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>implying fuck you, this was a great album
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Front.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Front.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
>implying

fuck you, this was a great album
>>
its time to retire the cargo shorts
>>
SALT SWEAT SUGAR ON THE ASPHALT
>>
IF YOU'RE LISTENING
WOOOOOOOOAAAAAAH
>>
IT JUST TAKES SOME TIME
>>
I GOT MY HASH PIPE
>>
IF YOU DON'T, DON'T KNOW
THEN WHY DID YOU SAY SO?
>>
DO YOU HAVE THE TIME
>>
WE'RE GOIN DOWN, DOWN
IN AN EARLIER ROUND
>>
I'M JUST A SUCKER WITH LOW SELF-ESTEEM, OH WAAYYYOOOOHHHHH YEEAAHHH, YEAAAHHHH
>>
>>63923498
OUR HEARTS LITTERING THE TOP SOIL.
>>
A LITTLE TO THE MIDDLE
>>
>tfw blasting The Middle every time it came on on FM radio as a kid
>tfw times will never be so nice and simple again

Why is adulthood such a scam?
>>
DONĀ“T GIVE AWAY THE END
THE ONE THING THAT STAYS MIIIIIIIINE
>>
>>63925230
>muh 9-5
>muh serious relationships
>muh judgemental society

adulthood is bullshit
>>
>>63925499
>>63925230
One of the cruelest jokes of life is that you spend a significant part of childhood just wanting to grow up and be an adult and as soon as you become an adult you just wanna be a kid again.
>>
>>63925499
>you will never go back to playing addictinggames.com and watching vids on shockwave
>>
jew is weird

they seem to get a fair amount of respect cause of their emo roots but bleed american and clarity sound less like SDRE's debut and more like paramore's debut

which i don't have a problem with, but i think a lot of people who like them would

scenes are so weird
>>
i was never into them and never had any of their stuff but it was nice when their songs came on the radio or MTV2
>>
>tfw youre still in the middle after all these years and its not all right
>>
futures is better imo
>>
>>63926134
>23
Them feels
>>
IT'S A LIE, A KISS WITH OPEN EYES

oh wait wrong album
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.