[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best tracks off of Californication or good Chilli Peppers songs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: MI0002392270.jpg (43 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
MI0002392270.jpg
43 KB, 400x400
Best tracks off of Californication or good Chilli Peppers songs in general
>>
Dark side of the moon
>>
Pretty Little Ditty
Breaking the Girl
One Hot Minute
Transcending
Emit Remmus
This Velvet Glove
Other Side
Don't Forget Me
Dosed
Venice Queen
>>
>>63923249
>Good
>RHCP

Stop propagating this harmful meme anon
>>
To think. They were really the last of the big stadium rock tradition that began with Led Zeppelin.
>>
>>63923434
>implying Californication wasn't the first album a lot of us ever owned/listened to
>>
>>63923463
Hyrbid Theory was my first, doesn't mean I go around calling Linkin Park good. If anything, I bury the love I have for Meteora deep, deep down and listen to Faint and Numb in secrecy and shame.
>>
>>63923249
my favourite rhcp song is i could have lied
blood sugar sex magick is a great album
>>
Hello friends you should listen to Ataxia, mr frusciante is incredible
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3bjZbbZM8Q
>>
>>63923437
Don't Korn and Slipknot play stadiums?
>>
>>63923505
quality on this is low sorry friends
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSTgycueLD0
>>
>>63923514
Nonono what I meant is that RHCP were the last in the line of big arena acts that normalfags and people outside the core rock audience could listen to whereas Korn only appeals to edgy 12 year olds. Say, if you go back to the Rolling Stones they had commercial normalfag singles here and there like Wild Horses and Start Me Up. Or Zeppelin had Stairway. Or Van Halen had Jump.

Korn and Slipknot never had any songs you could play on the radio or at a sporting event. That's the distinction I'm making.
>>
>>63923259
Funny I was thinking about doing a thread about Pink Floyd
>>
>>63923259
I was also going to do a thread on Pink Floyd
>>
>>63923463
Yes, back before we knew better.
>>
>>63923249
This looks like a combo between Ride's album cover and Kid Cudi's Indicud cover.
>>
>>63923249
You should check out some live shows on Youtube. Frusciante is incredible live.
>>
Frusciante is great, but his solo albums is where the good shit is
>>
>>63924543
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dRY8-E9TAA

:^)
>>
>>63924718
Holy god, what a shitshow. And you guys consider this to be listenable music how?
>>
>>63924852
You try playing that song with a truckload of cocaine in your system.
>>
According to Scar Tissue, Anthony states that "The last time I ever shot up was on September 24, 2000 and I've been completely clean since then."
>>
>>63923249
Soul to Squeeze boyo
>>
>>63924943
Well, that performance was from 1999
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>
>>63924957
Anthony was probably pretty much off of drugs by that point but John was struggling to get clean and some of his playing at Woodstock 99 was less than stellar.
>>
>>63924888
Did better than Aerosmith anyway. Holy god were they fucked up here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hplDR4TPGTM
>>
File: resize.jpg (47 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
resize.jpg
47 KB, 640x640
>>63925107
At least they kept their pants on.
>>
>>63923434
Why the hate? RHCP is groovy as fuck.
>>
>>63923577
>what is Coldplay
>what is Muse
>>
>>63925249
Coldplay's and Muse's shit all blends together for me.
I can't tell you a difference it's all toilet sounds.
>>
>>63925400
Funny 'cos RHCP sounds far more like plunging a toilet than anything Muse ever put out.
>>
"Flea in all seriousness isn't that good. I mean, come on. RHCP were vaguely interesting in the late 80s, but Christ, they fucking suck, they suck."

-- Trevor Dunn
>>
>>63925195
Go to bed, Flea.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 203x195) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 203x195
>>63925434
>assuming I'm defending RHCP.
>>
Just went on the Tube and put on By The Way. Love that song.
>>
RHCP is horrible buttrock. Fuck off.
>>
>>63925400
Get your ears checked son some of their stuff is pretty good. Hell, early Muse is just OKC era Radiohead with melodramatic vocals.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.