[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he toss my salad like his name Romaine what does she mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1
>he toss my salad like his name Romaine

what does she mean by that?
>>
romaine is a kind of lettuce
tossing someones salad means eating their ass
lettuce is usually the main ingredient of salad
>>
just more generic trash from the shitty post-Kanye rap generation
>>
It means

"I can't make worthwhile music"
>>
>>63921725
i would toss her salad
>>
>>63921725
This checks out
>>
Standard Nikki Minaj line, every component makes sense except one (Romaine is not a person's name) which is enough to trick you into thinking it's a clever wordplay as long as you don't focus at all.
>>
>>63923216
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romaine_(name)

Romaine Brooks (1874-1970), American painter
Romaine Fielding (1868-1927), American actor, screenwriter and film director
Romaine Patterson (born 1978), American gay rights activist, radio personality, and author
Romaine Quinn, American politician
>>
>>63923379
t. triggered guy named romaine
sorry about your weird faggoty name bro
>>
>>63923394
no I can just assume in this thread that your misogyny was making you lie, spend 5 seconds checking it and you were lying of course
>>
blah blah blah, call me/him/her/it xyz

who did this first
>>
rap lowest common demominator
>>
this whole "I do x, call me y" gimmick is the worst trope in memerap
>>
I tossed her salid if you know what I meme (;
>>
>>63923503
I need to know the first instance of it appearing in mainstream rap pls help
>>
>>63923513
montie, i want you to kill yourself please
>>
ass
>>
>>63923525
Nah. Im too well known here. You all would cry and have to find a new trip to love.
>>
>>63923519
This, plz
>>
>>63923532
is your 2/10 girlfriend still cucking you?
>>
>>63923564
She has a smoking hot body and she has never Cucked me
>>
>>63923435
>>63923503
>>63923519
>>63923555
it's bigger than mainstream rap, nothing to do with "memerap" and it would be completely impossible to find an originator - it started as a conversational joke anyway
>>
>>63923575
what about her face?
>>
>>63923429
tbf to the other anon romaine is a gay as fuck name
it's like calling someone stefan
>>
>>63923587
i don't need to find the originator, just the earliest possible popular example.
>>
>>63923575
>and she has never Cucked me
wanna know how I know you're a cuck?
you capitalized cucked because that's something important in your life so you felt like """respecting""" the word and you capitalized it.
>>
everyone in this thread is wrong

http://nickiminaj.wikia.com/wiki/Roman_Zolanski

baka it's like i'm the only one in this thread who's had a black girlfriend
>>
would eat her ass if you know what i mean
>>
>>63923642
Roman is a man's name
>>
>>63923664
i meant that i know all about the lore of the nicki minaj universe because of my qt black gf
>>
>>63923642
>>63923683
wow please tell me more about your sexual history
>>
>>63923779
wow you sound really upset
>>
>>63923786
I don't really sound at all upset but I guess that was the last "comeback" left
>>
>he wouldn't eat that
kill yourself my man
>>
>>63923575
>smoking hot body

idk from that one picture it looks boxy

show bikini pic
>>
>>63921720
God I'd love to deep clean that crack with my tongue. Wbu guys?
>>
>>63925476
Hundo buddy
>>
>>63925476
Absolutely
>>
>>63921720
if she had just shit ................i still would
>>
>>63923379
She means tossing her salad like the like 19th century painter, romaine brookes who after he retired moved capri in 1928 where he ate lots of salad due to his poor health. Nicki Manaj is making a comment toward how Romaine Brookes ate and tossed salad to improve his health and be able to enjoy his late life in capri
>>
>>63921720
That is not where love comes from
>>
>>63925476
I'd put a banana, some milk and chocolate in her ass, fuck it hard for a few minutes to mix everything together and then make her shit the mixture in my mouth
>>
Romaine is a type of lettuce which is related to salad, but the actual syntax of the sentence does not make sense, because rap is garbage nigger bullshit. Just throw a series of lines that are vaguely related to each other but without putting any kind of thought or effort into it, and make sure the "punchline" is sexual or about money or being better than someone.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.