[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bottomless Pit will be the deepest album ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: pit-571x379.jpg (63 KB, 571x379) Image search: [Google]
pit-571x379.jpg
63 KB, 571x379
Bottomless Pit will be the deepest album ever
>>
>>63921351
It is also the most metaphorically considering it's an endless Wall
>>
>>63921351
I saw the bottomless pit a few months ago dude was fucking awesome
had a hike all over Horse Cave it's a great place to hike bottomless pit was creepy as hell seeing that I was like what the fuck haha
>>
>>63921351
That was niggas on the moon
>>
Is this album gonna be based on Mel's Hole?
>>
>>63921351
>shallow listening

>>63921469
no it's jenny, actually
>>
damn...
>>
>>63921405
but it has a top - so it cant be truly endless
>>
>>63921498
This.
>>
>>63921498
Other than Jenny Death being Ego Death, there's not as much going on as in niggas on the moon.

Nobody knows what it's truly "about".

I've had a theory that it was about their discography.

Billy being most accessible track and 2nd song with Money Store.

Black Quarterback his self destructive "high horse" on nldw.

Say hey kid as he invites you to death from GP.

Have a sad cum being niggas considering it has the most sad all around sound coming from bjorks vocals/lyrics.

Fuck me out is Fashion Week, he literally fucks off completely.

Jenny death is Voila for the obvious reason...

And Big Dipper... well their 8th release being BP I'll have to see. If the last 3rd or so of BP is an instrumental I'll laugh.

Also it could be about the sins/rules of satanism

Up my sleeves=counterproductive pride
Billy=Forgetfulness of past orthodoxies
Black Quarterback=lack of perspective (don't lose sight of who/what you are)
Say hey kid=Herd Conformity

I originally gave up this theory at this point when reading the sins but it seems to shift to the rules here.

Sad cum= Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal

Fuck me out= Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.

Voila= Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires

Big dipper= Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself

The possibility of all these being a big a coincidence makes the album pretty damn deep conceptually.
>>
>>63921948

this post is terrible !
>>
>>63922009
Nice rebuttal

Illiterate child !

Go back to your death grip meme Facebook page.
>>
>>63922334

i don't listen to death grips tho.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.