[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else hate this bitch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 10
File: index.jpg (4 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
4 KB, 290x174
who else hate this bitch
>>
Most of /mu/.
>>
her music or what you imagine she's like in real life?
>>
Why does she look so weird in that picture? Also, does anybody have that picture of her and Cara and her skin is basically black and tell me why she looked like that
>>
>>63918856
cara playing a demon or sumpthin in suicide squat
>>
her music is pretty good and I like it, but honestly fuck her as a person.

she seems really annoying and insincere, not to mention that she's praised as an incredible guitarist when all she does is play simple garage-y riffs
>>
>>63918874
No Annie Clark's skin was really dark. She looked like a natural black person, it was fucking weird
>>
>>63918883
Well she does the whole "shredding" at times live which people who don't play the instrument think takes extreme talent. And some of her stuff is a bit higher than that I think. You'd probably have a hard time finding a garage rock back doing riffs like in Surgeon.

>>63918922
Pretty sure that wasn't her.
>>
>>63918922
annie do lesbian cameo for sex scene, she licking cara on the sink, while harley quinn flicks the click
>>
>>63918883
>she's praised as an incredible guitarist
by who?
>>
I can't believe she didn't know what Clickhole is
>>
>>63918961
Heh, that thing was pretty funny. I didn't really know what Clickhole was either until I read about this.
>>
>>63918856
shes literally a souless reptile
>>
File: 790.png (487 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
790.png
487 KB, 750x500
>>
File: image.jpg (226 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226 KB, 700x700
What's with the hate? Actor and especially Marry Me were great stuff.
>>
>>63918798
she's a dumb fucking cunt
>>
is she Kanye?
>>
I don't get the hate
>>
>>63919704
that fuckin dorito head though

i've never wanted to hit a woman anymore than st. vinny
>>
File: _.jpg (11 KB, 273x270) Image search: [Google]
_.jpg
11 KB, 273x270
>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs

46:47

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

http://pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/
>>
>>63920868
I have an extreme disdain for her just because of this.
>>
>>63921160
>just because
She literally lied just so she could be featured in a forty second clip for Kate Bush's biopic. She's a narcissistic cunt.
>>
Whatever happened to that guy who thought St Vincent was the greatest female artist of all time and spammed her everyday? The Grimes autist seems to have taken his place
>>
File: grimesfag.png (299 KB, 688x1222) Image search: [Google]
grimesfag.png
299 KB, 688x1222
>>63921291
They're the same person.

https://rbt.asia/mu/thread/S63234253#p63235624

You can look deeper into the archive.

Exact same prose, exact same syntax, exact same reasoning/limited vocabulary for why Vinnie is the greatest living rockstar as why Grimes is the most important musician of our time.
>>
>>63921346
scary. this guy is going to snap one day. and judging by the sheer level of attention he seems to need here I'm expecting casualties.
>>
>>63921388
Yeah, we'll definitely be seeing him on the evening news sometime in the future. It's that Ricardo López guy all over again.
>>
>>63921291
If you are talking aboutthe guy shitposting a few months ago. He ended up saying he didnt even like st vincent, he just flooded the board with fake waifufagging threads so people would turn against her because he hated her. He said it a few times.
>>
File: 1446855626344.png (408 KB, 1087x625) Image search: [Google]
1446855626344.png
408 KB, 1087x625
>>63918834
Yeah well...
>>
>>63921466
(that was me)
In response to Vinnie/Grimes stalker.
>>
Annie Clark:

>actual talent
>has a pleasant & expressive voice
>multi-instrumentalist: guitar, bass, piano, keyboards, synthesizer
>interesting lyricist
>great look and personality
>collaborated with David Byrne, The Chemical Brothers, Swans, The National, and others
>sang live with Nirvana (the remaining members), Wire, The Polyphonic Spree, Sufjan Stevens and Taylor Swift
>highly acclaimed music (see Metacritic for details)
>won a Grammy (Best Alternative Album) for her self-titled album
>insane live performances
>a great balance between quirky and accessible
>she knows how to do a football rainbow kick: https://vimeo.com/85067428
>>
EXOSKELETONS LMAO
>>
>>63921477
You're just as bad as the real stalker. Maybe even a little worse. I guess you won, since I cannot stand seeing Grimes.
>>
>>63921481
I N D U S T R Y
P
L
A
N
T
>>
>>63921346
Yeah I've noticed that but I wasn't sure. It's the same kind of rhetoric, same kind of insults and sentences. Strange desu
>>
>>63921481
She doesn't like burritos though.
>>
>>63921481
>won a grammy for her worst album
gross
>>
>>63922756
You're telling me you don't like
>I prefer your love to jeeeeeeeeeesus
>>
>>63921612
there was another guy who did all the same things except instead of loving grimes he hated annie clark

pretty sure he's not in here or around anymore though because his posts were always very long and usually included something about her s/t
>>
It's like... she has style and talent... but the music just isn't good.
Feels like cheap designer music.
>>
>>63922794
plebs don't like it for whatever reason
>>
>>63922826
how
>>
>>63922826
>goes to youtube
>searches "st. vincent"
>opens the video for digital witness
>listens to a minute of it
>comes back and posts that

i know it's a stab in the dark but please tell me if i was anywhere close
>>
She had the nerve to cover Big Black, and it sucked.

She is a junkie.

She is a bad person
>>
>>63922876

You are so fucking embarrassing.
>>
>>63922932
OK, so in other words you did do that.
>>
well I'm really cross with her
>>
>>63922946
That post you replied to wasn't even mine.
>>
>>63922919
>She had the nerve to cover Big Black, and it sucked.
Well Steve Albini thinkst otherwise, he said it was an awesome cover. What part of it sucked?
>>
File: st.png (40 KB, 352x330) Image search: [Google]
st.png
40 KB, 352x330
>>63922826
>>
>>63922932
he's right

>>63922973
>cheap designer music
do you have ears
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kmk179ac-io
>>
>>63923056
he's just trolling

annie clearly understands noise rock very well
>>
>>63918798
are cara and annie still together?

i havent thought about st vincent since st dropped
>>
because her and her team stole everything from me and I'm so unhappy I'm cutting myself with a knife
>>
>>63923061
shes just a rehasher
>>
>>63923163
yes
>>
>>63918798
all the other virgins
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d9DsEP_BF4

this set is the best i've ever seen her live

the crowd annoys the hell out of me at certain points but it's still great
>>
>>63923163
>i havent thought about st vincent since st dropped

so you must never come here

wise man
>>
>>63921346
I don't think they're the same. You posted that he "said the exact same thing two months ago in a Vinnie thread". Well, I checked that Vinnie thread and he didn't say the exact same thing.
>>
>>63923392
>I'm the Vinnie stalker
Say it, don't scream it.
>>
>>63923518
I'm not. I just pointed out an obvious inconsistency.
>>
>>63923557
Across threads two months apart it's the exact same dialogue being employed.

If you actually feel like contesting that, you're probably the stalker.
>>
>>63923571
I'm just an external observer and I noticed how piss-poor is the evidence. 4chan is worse than talibans when it comes to judgement, so that doesn't surprise me at all.
>>
>>63923626
>piss-poor is the evidence
nigga whut

This guy isn't standing court martial. We share an anonymous Cantonese finger puppet forum and we're trying to determine whether or not they're the same person. Do you have autism or something? It's actually not that serious of an issue. Read the thread I linked for more indicators that it's the same guy.
>>
File: Steichin-60.jpg (344 KB, 1002x1094) Image search: [Google]
Steichin-60.jpg
344 KB, 1002x1094
because if you ask someone to deal with these things, but then force their failure while profiting from what should have been their success, they're going to go under aren't they? and then the best thing they can hope for is to publicly disgrace her and her team and aim for self-defeating annihilation.
>>
>>63923657
I'm styding law and that evidence is risible to say the least. I don't care who is who, it's just funny how quicky people draw conclusions based on few words on an anonymous board. I rest my case.
>>
>>63923695
>I'm styding law and that evidence is risible to say the least.
Yeah see that's the problem. This isn't a court of law, buddy.
>>
>>63923704
I stand corrected.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.