[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help me out, /mu/ monday evening i'm driving this girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
help me out, /mu/

monday evening i'm driving this girl back home after class
it's a 10-15min drive and i don't know what songs to put on my car sound system

for starters, i was thinking going with this but i need at least one or two more songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYh-n7EOtMA

pic related, it's her
>>
>>63918531
just play whatever you like, as long as its somewhat accessible and not annoying
why pretend to have different taste?
will pretending to be someone else just for the sake of having sex with this girl really fill that void in your life that we all experience?
>>
>>63918531
>pic related, it's her

pls no
>>
>>63918531
Serious case of butterface on this one
>>
she's gorgeous
>>
>>63918531
see >>63918575.
If you really need /mu/'s help here, you don't have a shot at normal social interaction anyway.
>>
>>63918586

luscious legs tho, tbqh senpai
>>
>>63919136
Exactly. If she didn't have gorgeous legs it wouldn't be butterface, it'd just be all around unattractive
>>
you can't worry about it like that. just put on something you like that's not totally terrifyingly weird. chances are the conversation will be so good she won't even notice it :)
>>
>>63918531
Jesus christ just put the radio on you autist. Women just like normie shit.
>>
>>63918580
face is just ok, but she's got the perfect amount of chub.

also, OP, just play some Broadcast. everyone loves Broadcast
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kfm_vQYqGLk
>>
>>63919169
this lmao, you aint wowing a chick with your super obscure cool music. Woman dont give a shit about that kind of stuff
>>
>>63919169
no, women like drake and yeezy
>>
File: Under_Pressure.jpg (497 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
Under_Pressure.jpg
497 KB, 1500x1500
>I need muh special music to play at the right time
Your life's not a movie/TV show. Don't waste your time trying to intentionally get the perfect OST. Either play the radio, or whatever CD is in the player already.
>>
>>63918531
just hand her your ipod or the aux and tell her to play whatever or put on something catchy and/or accessible

jesus christ this is not that hard you autist
>>
Maybe if you stopped thinking about women as a monolithic group who share all the same interests you might have better luck with them :)
>>
>>63919328
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>63919185
>>63919191
>>63919169
>literally 50% of the world population

its true that the attractive ones never have good taste, though. if a girl puts energy into finding obscure music, she has less energy left for the extensive grooming required to make her of above average physical appearance.
>>
>>63919130
this I seriously don't get the point of autistic attention whoring threads like this
>>
>>63919257
This tbqhfam
>>
>>63918531
3 options:
Whatever you want.
Whatever she wants.
Combination of the two above options.

It'll be boring if you simply try to preempt her taste without actual interest in her taste. No one will enjoy that.
>>
>>63918531
Play some Anal Cunt, so she knows you're down with the booty hole, but pussy is all good too.
>>
You should play some Death Grips and explain to her in detail about the complexity and depth of their music.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL7-CKirWZE
>>
>>63921652
>ohh anon! I love this song!
>get what you giiiiiiiivvee
>unzips dress
>>
>>63918531
try some nils frahm, should be mid-track when she enters

"lovely day" from bill withers, to start when you see sun

if it's rainy : royskopp

but you'd be better of asking what NOT to play

- hiphop
- anything avant garde (vaporwave, dark stuff,
- manly electronics (acid, house, techno, breakcore)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0RIKHfwAhA
>>
>>63921759
>NOT to play
>- hiphop
why not?
>>
>>63921749
Daammmmn riggghht
>>
>>63919343
>she has less energy left for the extensive grooming required to make her of above average physical appearance.
you probably won't believe this, but there are women who are very attractive naturally.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsdy_rct6uo

Bitches love one hit wonders
>>
>>63919342
Maybe if you stopped thinking about reddit as a monolithic group who share all the same interests you might have better luck with them :)
>>
>>63921895
doesn't work with girls in white dresses
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.