[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Live Rig Suggestions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: MPD32_angle_web_lg.png (695 KB, 1200x750) Image search: [Google]
MPD32_angle_web_lg.png
695 KB, 1200x750
I have a question dudes. Im going to be playing live very soon and I need to get my live set up ready. I have never played live and I don't have anything to play live with. I've looked in to a coupe things and Im thinking of getting the APK Key 25 and the MPD32. What I wanna do live is just throw different effects over the stems of the song while starting and stopping tracks and maybe playing some keyboard parts. Do you guys have any suggestions? Is the MPD32 outdated at this point and is there a better suggestion?
>>
Also forgot to mention, Im using Ableton Live and my music is mostly electronic.
>>
I use an Ableton Push and APC40 mostly, it's great for launching and messing with parameters
>>
>>63917995
those are way too expensive at the moment where I live. And I also need a keyboard.
>>
>>63918454
What's your price range?
>>
>>63918557
The wtuff Im buying right now is my limit. Those cost around 600 bucks total over here. I dont really need a huge set up I just need to carry my music in to a live situation.
>>
I'll bump this thread with my own question,
I'm playing atmospheric/ambient music, very slow stuff. I use Logic Pro X and I'm trying out Mainstage 3 to practice playing live. I've got a shitty MIDI keyboard from the 80s but that's it and I'm on the lookout for a pedal/loopstation or something ideal to play things with lots of fades.
Any suggestions for me?
>>
bump im gettin my setup today fellas really need ur help with suggestions. The apc key 25 looks awesome but ım going to use it for writing aswell and the keys are real small. And the mpd 32 I only chose because I saw some boiler artists use it to great effect (Baths etc)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSc2mlIyuqs&nohtml5=False is there any other machine that could do the same thing and is better? Same price or cheaper.
>>
>>63920960
baths is my husbando t b h
>>
>>63921006
Id suck his dick if he would teach me his ways
>>
Anyone have any ideas? Im going to buy in an hour or two and I need more info.
>>
>>63922107
bumping for you senpai
>>
also shall I get the MPD32 or the newer one MPD232 which is probably more expensive. Im going to assing these pads faders and knobs to effects for live playing and use it for drumming in the studio.
>>
>>63917889
I use 4 berhginer CMD's
DC-1, LC-1, MM-1 and DV-1. I like them but I'm struggling to get the encoder LED knob's working properly
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.