[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Music for Running
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: tfw fat.gif (15 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
tfw fat.gif
15 KB, 633x758
I'm tired of being a fat piece of shit and want to start running. What kind of music is best for going on runs? I figured either Trap hip hop or some metal. What are your favorite albums to run to /mu/?
>>
>>
>>63916698
Mostly Punk or Rap. Sometimes I run to ITCOCK
>>
>>63916698
Metallica Enter Sand Man
>>
>>63916698
running is gross bb
i literally do no ab exercises but ive been going on 1 hour walks every night for the past few months and ive gotten a 6 pack and good legs from it
i dont know, maybe thats just cause im already slim tho bb

being fat is fine tho bb :^)
>>
Can't forget good old Eye of the Tiger
>>
File: FrancesTheMute.jpg (324 KB, 1500x1480) Image search: [Google]
FrancesTheMute.jpg
324 KB, 1500x1480
Odd choice I know, but seriously, I can't not listen to this entire album, it's perfect when going for a walk.
>>
>>63916698
Jogged to Hella's "Hold Your Horse Is" two days ago, worked out if pretty well.

When I exercise, I usually just listen to whatever I feel like at the time.
>>
>>63916753
You should definitely try jogging/running as a priority, but walks are great too as this anon said. Go for a walk while listening to an album and you're good. It's really relaxing too at times.
>>
File: wonderful rainbow.jpg (81 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
wonderful rainbow.jpg
81 KB, 500x500
Lightning Bolt, 80 million percent

It's been clinically shown that heavy exposure to Wonderful Rainbow actually causes the fat to grow restless, and if you listen to it enough the fat will expel itself forcibly through your orifices. It's not a pretty sight to behold, but it certainly gets the job done
>>
>>63916843
Yeah! super relaxing, thats why i started doing it actually, I was in a stressful situation and started doing it every night to clear my head. Its good fun.
>>
File: ss+(2015-06-01+at+11.31.27).jpg (124 KB, 593x607) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-06-01+at+11.31.27).jpg
124 KB, 593x607
>>63916698
for the brief time I was working out I liked to run to pic related
>>
I don't run to albums. I have two running playlists.

1. Mostly Opeth with some BTBAM and other similar stuff mixed in. Basically, long songs that I can easily get lost in while I'm exercising. I find time goes by really quickly while listening to them. A couple of shorter songs too, just to break things up a bit, but the average length is around 8 minutes.

2. Pop-y, high-energy music. Scissor Sisters, Jamiroquai, Gaga, Junior Senior, Alphabeat, etc. The songs are shorter, so I find there to be a more constant feeling of accomplishment, i.e. each song is another chunk of time that I've successfully kept going.
>>
File: vcn.jpg (11 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
vcn.jpg
11 KB, 300x300
Vision Creation Newsun

It's so energetic that you could sprint nonstop until it ended.
>>
>>63916725
My nigga.
Used to run listening only this álbum three times a week for an entire year. Never bored me
>>
Do you eat meat anon? If so, Cattle Decapitation will make a great soundtrack for giving it up. Best thing you can do
>>
>>63916943
SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER
>>
>>63917902
Also this. The first 20 seconds you won't understand why you're jogging to some Japanese folk and their strange noises, but it will be made clear.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.