[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So are just ignoring this album or what?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: AOTY.jpg (86 KB, 522x517) Image search: [Google]
AOTY.jpg
86 KB, 522x517
So are just ignoring this album or what?
>>
preferably
>>
do you think anything bad has ever happened to anyone in this band or anyone that anyone in this band knows?

i don't know how they could make this soulless stomp-clap bullshit if they've known even a second of actual suffering
>>
>>63913044
This gives them a strange appeal to me
Stockholm syndrome vibes
>>
by default
>>
>>63912828
Does it have "Woahhahaoohaahas" and stomp claps? Make sure there's an acoustic guitar too!
>>
>>63913044
>The Lumineers are a folk rock band, based in Denver, Colorado. The two founding members and songwriters of the Lumineers are Wesley Schultz (lead vocals, guitar) and Jeremiah Fraites (drums, percussion). Josh Fraites, the brother of Jeremiah and best friend of Schultz, died of a drug overdose in 2002.
>>
Mumford and Sons-core
>>
>>63912828
I have a feeling the GRAMMYs will like this album quite a bit next year
>>
>>63913183
I saw M&S at Sasquatch in 2009 and EVERYBODY there agreed it was the best show of the festival. I mean everyone from all walks of life loved it.

then they got popular and now they're a meme

never really understood that
>>
>>63913174
Hahaha well

You got me there
>>
>>63913044
most likely the opposite: they're shallow, escapist cowards who create fake as fuck 'happy' music to avoid looking remotely inward and their decaying souls
>>
>>63913224
>everyone from all walks of life

All walks of life that would go to Sasquach, you mean.

In 2009 the headliners were Kings of Leon, Jane's Addiction, and Ben Harper, so uhhh.
>>
>>63913224
They were always a fucking beast of a live band, and Sigh No More was pretty good. Then Babel dropped, it was watered down garbage, their live shows lost some quality, their last album dropped, it was even more shittier, and now we're where we are. Such a shame.
>>
>>63913224
I liked The Cave but they literally write the same song over and over again
>>
>>63912828
Is there any reason not to ignore this album? It was monotonous from start to finish. Listening to this album won't change your opinion on the Lumineers. Completely forgettable

This band is literally the Nickelback of indie "folk"
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.