[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: DANGEROUS MUSIC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (663 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
663 KB, 1400x1400
>>
>>63912436
Legitimately though, I first listened to that album when I was 16, and it was the only music I had heard at the time that genuinely scared me.

Probably something to do with the concept of the album, and all the weird industrial sounds throughout it. Plus the fact that I hadn't listened to anything properly noisy before that, and tracks like Mr Self Destruct/Heresy were a completely new sound to me.

/mu/ gives NIN shit for being "not real industrial" but I fully credit this album with peaking my interest enough to go back and listen to the roots of the genre.
>>
File: image.jpg (252 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
252 KB, 600x600
This totally spooks me out
>>
>>63913735
/mu/ praises some straight garbage sometimes. "muh avante garde"
>>
File: file.png (491 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
file.png
491 KB, 500x500
Spook-core founder.
>>
File: dogs-blood-rising.jpg (108 KB, 1063x1057) Image search: [Google]
dogs-blood-rising.jpg
108 KB, 1063x1057
>>
File: 3816365.jpg (34 KB, 298x300) Image search: [Google]
3816365.jpg
34 KB, 298x300
>>
>>63913735
this is an objectively good album

it's not perfect but it's actually good desu
>>
>>63913735
The Becoming still scares me
>>
>>63913735
same with me amigo, I was 15
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FqY_5KbS1U
>>
>>63917083

Went straight into Throbbing Gristle a year later and delved into actual Industrial
>>
>>63912436
Dangerously shitty
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.