[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain to me why this is considered good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1f7b_TILONERISM.jpg (2 MB, 3543x3597) Image search: [Google]
1f7b_TILONERISM.jpg
2 MB, 3543x3597
Can someone explain to me why this is considered good?
>>
>>63908684
It's like the Beatles if they were better
>>
>>63908684
psyh pop for the masses, nothing too out there and still catchy, your dad will like it.
>>
Cause its not that bad
>>
>>63908775
maybe
>>
>>63909464
Just a suggestion my dad does
>>
The singer might see himself as an introverted social failure, but his eternal optimism is both relatable and refreshing.
>>
File: good music.jpg (311 KB, 1104x1082) Image search: [Google]
good music.jpg
311 KB, 1104x1082
>>
DUDE THE BEATLES LMAO
>>
>Lonerism is bad
What's the point of this retarded meme? Anyone can turn the album on and confirm it wrong in 30 seconds.
>>
>>63909915
Kendrick Lamar, Australian guy, and who are those other 2?
>>
This album is shite. Singer rips off john lennon's vocals and tries to do DSOTM but really does absolutely nothing groundbreaking. Literally could have been released in the 70s and no one would listen to it because it's all been done before but better.

Seriously, if you like lonerism, listen to Animals, WYWH, or DSOTM and your mind will be blown and youll never want to hear tame impala again. Even 60s songs like A day in the life, shit all over this album.
>>
>>63910660
le sad indie man and I dunno the last one
>>
>>63910779
Not every piece of music has to be super duper innovative to be good.
>>
I wouldn't say it's bad, Lonerism just isn't my style I'd say. I do love Currents, however.
>>
LET'S PUT SYNTHS AND ECHOES EVERYWHERE TILL OUR MEDIOCRE INDIE POP ALBUM SOUNDS PSYCHEDELIC
>>
>>63910955
This. I'll introduce a friend to music and he'll say some dumb shit like "it's good but it's been dun befo"

Like, yeah, you fucking nigger. Listen anyways.
>>
>>63909879
Anon that's some profound analysis. I agree.
>>
>>63910660
jamie parker and sufjan stevens
>>
>>63908684
modern beatles
>>
>>63909915
Wheres the Deak
>>
File: fixed gods.jpg (309 KB, 1113x1082) Image search: [Google]
fixed gods.jpg
309 KB, 1113x1082
>>63911890
>>
>>63909464
Maybe
>>
anal
>>
Kevin Parker has one of the best ears for melody in music at the moment. He reminds me of a modern Brian Wilson more than anything (though clearly not in his league) with his production and his melodies.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLsCrysrvuQ
>>
>>63915742
shit song. scaruffi said is was "too lush" its repetitive and boring af like tame impala
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.