[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have you guys ever met your favorite musicians after a show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160407_233950.jpg (3 MB, 4176x2366) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160407_233950.jpg
3 MB, 4176x2366
have you guys ever met your favorite musicians after a show?

I went out to a Milk Carton Kids show last night for my birthday and stuck around for like half an hour to try and meet them on the way to their tour bus. Chilled with them for like 5 minutes, got an autograph and a picture. Both are super awesome dudes and didn't seem annoyed that someone wanted around.

idk maybe it's just because they're kind of a small act at this point but I love meeting bands I like
>>
I saw MC Ride at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
File: 1225367498734.jpg (30 KB, 617x409) Image search: [Google]
1225367498734.jpg
30 KB, 617x409
>go to Game (not GameStop) shop in Surrey
>only one other person in the store apart from the shop workers
>it's Phil Collins
>Phil FUCKING Collins
>realise that I picked a Trick of the Tail shirt to wear
>he notices my shirt
>"Nice outfit!"
>"T-thanks, it's one of my favorite works of yours..."
>he winks and leaves
>mfw
>>
>>63908140
I met Geddy Lee at a comic book store in Seattle once. He was super cool. Talked with me for a few minutes then let me get a picture and an autograph.
>>
I've smoked weed with flying lotus and talked for 20mins
this was before tpab was telling me about how kendrick wanted him and thundercat in the studio with him every night but flyo was saying he felt like that would be too much pressure on him

cool guy even though im not into his music anymore. he was gonna give me his psn ID but I don't have a ps4 :(
>>
>>63908140
Met Andrew Fearn and Jason Williamson
Andrew Fearn had to leave straight away but managed to get him to sign something, spoke to Jason for quite a bit though quite a chilled out guy off stage
>>
>>63908260
I believe it
>>
>>63910686
Thats cool!

Shame about the way he died.
>>
I waited around after an AnCo show in February. When Geo came out, he pretty much walked right past the crowd of maybe 30 people waiting to talk to the band. He went back and forth from the back of the venue to the tour bus a couple times before getting in the bus and not coming back out. Avey came out a little bit after and took pictures with, signed stuff, and talked to everybody. I took a pic and had him sign my PW cd. The venue guys shagged everybody away right after that. Panda never left the building. I dont know why he was hanging around inside so long, really wanted to get a picture with him.
>>
No but my uncle smoked a blunt with Jim Morrison once
>>
Well being a Mexican this is the best I can tell.
I've met Rufio circa 2007, they signed my flyer and we talked a lot about bad words in Spanish. Good times
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.