[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mr. Anon. What music are we going to learn today?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 76543567.jpg (14 KB, 224x258) Image search: [Google]
76543567.jpg
14 KB, 224x258
Mr. Anon. What music are we going to learn today?
>>
/comfy/ music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkAyRdjGI10
>>
you hear about memes?
>>
>>63906873
That's Dr. Anon to you.
I didn't waste my life away at uni to get called "Mr." by little shits.
>>
>>63906873
So, kids
Today we are going to learn about possibly the greatest rock musician of all times, and certainly one of the most original and influential geniuses of the 20th century, Don Van Vliet, also known as Captain Beefheart, completely erased all musical dogmas and simply reinvented music on his own terms. Formally, his style blends Delta blues, free-jazz, cacophonous avantgarde and rock and roll, but what is unique about Van Vliet's music is the oblique, skewed, manic, unpredictable and demented structure of his compositions. The desert (where he grew up) could be a better key to understand his art than any of the influences that one can hear on his albums. Along the way, Van Vliet also created one of the most original styles of singing ever, one that, again, revolutionized centuries of vocal music. The gruff, abrasive, werewolf-grade, warbling of Van Vliet beat the bluesmen at their own game: it did more than express a state of mind, it redefined what a state of mind is.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk_NAuUXdNE
>>
We are going to listen to ice melting.
>>
If I get exactly 3 replies to this post, I will tell EVERYONE how my day was
>>
>>63906983
ok here's one
>>
>>63906983
don't mess this up yall

I want to know how his day's been
>>
>>63906983
k
>>
Talk faggot
>>
Dear nappy headed boy, don't worry, you're in very good hands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dYM-Zy3WGE
>>
>>63907054
Nice going you loser retard
>>
>>63906983
fuck you and fuck your day
:)
>>
>>63906873
Why is he putting his hand up with his back to the chalkboard?
>>
>>63907085
>>63906983
yea
>>
File: 344444444564.jpg (121 KB, 640x380) Image search: [Google]
344444444564.jpg
121 KB, 640x380
>>63906932
>>63907079
>>63906950
But Mr.Anon, last week you said this was meme music.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.