[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>literally the only non-shit female rapper in all of history
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Lauryn_Hill.jpg (68 KB, 500x446) Image search: [Google]
Lauryn_Hill.jpg
68 KB, 500x446
>literally the only non-shit female rapper in all of history

How'd she do it?
>>
>>63903843
By being an utter racist cunt?
>>
there's also dessa
but yeah lauryn's pretty ridiculous, greatest female MC of all time and one of the greatest female singers of the past few decades
>>
>>63903886
Black people can't be racist, stupid
>>
>>63903915
Oh yeah. I forgot.
>>
>>63903886
She went insane after she dropped Miseducation though.
>>
>>63903843
M.I.A.?
>>
>implying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZoMzWraS_c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44Zvdaa5eWc
>>
>>63903843
She dropped one and only one album.

Made an r&b/soul track every time she ran out of substantive things to rap about.

And had a drive due to pregnancy and her fellow Fugees members making solo albums before her.
>>
Miseducation has aged poorly
>>
>>63903843
>he doesn't like MC Lyte
Does your high school library know you're on 4chan right now?
>>
Jean Grae
Rapsody
That's all I got
>>
>>63903947
You can't be serious.
>>
>>63903843
She made/helped make two of the greatest hip-hop albums of all time. She's clearly very talented.
>>
>>63904186
Too true.
>>
>>63904598
Why not? Might not be the best straight rapper but she's certainly the GOAT female artist. She's the female Kanye.
>>
>>63903843
That's not MC Lyte
>>
>>63904775
*hip hop artist
>>
>>63903915
But they can be prejudice as fuck.
>>
>>63903843
>I've never heard of Noname Gypsy

Kinda sad desu.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.