[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite Grateful Dead tracks/jams?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Jerry Garcia.jpg (301 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Jerry Garcia.jpg
301 KB, 1000x1000
Favorite Grateful Dead tracks/jams?
>>
File: 7766.jpg (107 KB, 305x300) Image search: [Google]
7766.jpg
107 KB, 305x300
>>
>>63900159
Neat album cover.
>>
How do you get into Grateful Dead if you don't have access to drugs?
>>
>>63900239
You can't go outside?
>>
>>63900222

Not even sure that would count but the albums concept is really intresting and the music itself is sublime
>>
>>63900089
Ripple
He's gone
I know you rider
>>
>>63900262
I wouldn't even know where to begin look for psychedelics. Friendless loser. Bad feel.
>>
>>63900457
go to concert and start try speak to them or usualy at train stations there is young people, try to take weed or hash and then upgrade
>>
>>63900239
>How do you get into Grateful Dead if you don't have access to drugs?
Enjoy their music without drugs like I do. Simple.
>>
>>63900089
In 72 when they were playing China Cat into I Know You Rider
>>
>>63900089
D A R K S T A R
>>
The Eleven is nuts
>>
One of my all time favorites
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lk2KHajp4Y
>>
>>63901239
I like this. What's more like this?
>>
>>63900569
stop listening to them until u start doing drugs

otherwise you're just posing

you can't enjoy the dead unless you have done drugs

you dont need to listen to them on drugs

but you need the drug experience
>>
>>63900457
Start going to these types of shows and just talk to people. There are a lot of really nice people in the scene (a lot of fuck ups and some jerks too, but don't mind them).

Just try not to get too into the drugs, if at all. But that scene might help you get you out of a hikikimori social funk. It's a pretty active, go outside and socialize kind of scene.
>>
>>63900239
https://archive.org/details/GratefulDead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANF6qanEB7s&nohtml5=False
>>
>>63902157
D U D E
>>
>>63904128
really tho, listening to the dead sober is like listening to shoegaze without having your vacuum cleaner running next to you
>>
>>63900089
I love The Other One and Pigpen versions of Turn on Your Lovelight.
>>
>>63900457
If you're in the us go on jambase and pick the closest small jam fest near you. Unless you're completely socially inept you can find it there
>>63905265
Yeah pigpen lovelights are heavenly
>>
>>63900089

Eyes of the World live
particularly 77-78 and 89-91
>>
SUGAR MAGNOLIA
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.