[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S OUT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: Deftones Gore.jpg (237 KB, 1425x1425) Image search: [Google]
Deftones Gore.jpg
237 KB, 1425x1425
H Y P E
Y
P
E
>>
File: 1275765358105.jpg (21 KB, 260x290) Image search: [Google]
1275765358105.jpg
21 KB, 260x290
Link?
>>
>>63900097
It's on Spotify.
>>
The Phantom Bride + Rubicon combo is amazing. Stephen's chugging at the end of Phantom Bride doesn't even bother me
>>
>>63900110

Not good enough son, want that hard copy shit, nah mean?
>>
IT'S SHIT

N O P E
O
P
E
>>
It's not that good. KNY was way better.
>>
Which one is the single?
>>
>>63900129
this is my fave part of the album imho senpai
>>
>hype for nu metal
just end this board
>>
Is it any good? I kind of lost interest in these guys ever since Diamond Eyes came out. Saturday Night Wrist was easily their best album.
>>
>>63900508
>there are people that still think Deftones are nu metal
pretty sad desu
>>
On the first track

This sounds like 30 Seconds to Mars

LOL
>>
>>63900527
KNY was good. I listened once while driving around at night and it felt perfect.

like a 7/10 perfect for it
>>
>>63900582
>30 Seconds To Mars
i'm a little scared to listen now
>>
>>63900582

it really does

title track is the best song
>>
>no one is posting a DL link
This board is full of pussies.
>>
>>63900039

How's this album?

I can't wait to hear it.
>>
Probably their weakest since s/t
>>
For all of you hating on it - what did you expect? It's heavy and it sounds good, like any other Deftones album. With all due respect it's not like they've ever been all that groundbreaking...
>>
For anybody that isn't really liking this album as much, remastered versions of the old albums are on Spotify and Itunes as one big collection. The Itunes version is different and better.
>>
Its on israbox and mp3boo
>>
It's good man. Jerry Cantrell's solo in Phantom Bride is awesome.
>>
>>63900582
Swerve City sounds a lot like 30 seconds to mars desu
>>
>>63905118
Completely incorrect.
>>
its ok

White Pony = Self Titled >> Around the Fur >> Adrenaline = Diamond Eyes = Gore = Koi No Yokan > Saturday Night Wrist
>>
Rubicon is the fucking pinnacle of their career.
>>
>>63905722
>snw is worst
no
>>
>>63905749
SNW is easily their weakest album, but it's still at least a 7.5/10. All their albums are fucking good and pretty damn solid compared to most bullshit out their.
>>
>>63905722
kek
SNW > Gore > DE > KNY > S/T > ATF > WP > Adrenaline
>>
>>63900039
>listen nu metal sequels in 2016.

This is sad, nu metal is dead, even artists like death grips trying to make a revival of the genre are not enough. :(

This is just sad.
>>
Like every deftones album at first you dont like it or are indifferent, but then 6 months later you try it again and you get " prayerrssssss trinaglessss" stuck in your head
>>
>>63905897
Can we stop this "deftones is nu-metal" meme? This isn't funny
>>
>>63905917
yeah Deftones is one of those bands where there is like 1 or 2 songs on every album that just sounds great on first playthrough and everything else sounds like fucking filler. then you give it a few more chances and some song you thought you disliked becomes one of your favorite songs of all time. dont know how they consistently do that every album. I guess just subtle little things on each track.
>>
>>63906157
Fucking true. I fucking hated RX Queen at first and now is my fav Deftones song
>>
>>63900147
how about you succeed next time you try killing yourself
>>
WowI had no idea /mu/ cared about Deftones this much

It's ok album, I would say 7/10
>>
I'm a little hammered and just want to vent

Thank you Deftones

So glad we have new material and I love the perfect mix of mellow and crunch. Perfect album if you ask me, thanks for being there.

Love, anon
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.