[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi /mu/ a couple days ago I asked for voicenotes to put in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: a1060519963_10.jpg (154 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
a1060519963_10.jpg
154 KB, 1200x1200
hi /mu/

a couple days ago I asked for voicenotes to put in my album and the album is finally out, I hope the kind anon that sent me a story sees this (song is different colors)
to the rest of you, I hope you enjoy the thing

unlove.bandcamp.com
>lofi, dream pop, sometimes electronic
>>
gentle bump
>>
>>63898519
v pretty !!! im currently working on something kinda similar to this audibly so it's nice to see a finished project that turned out well.
>>
Imma give a listen and let you know what i thought about about it.
>>
>>63898988
thanks! everything was really messy, the songs are so different and weird that I was very insecure about it, but it turned ok in the end and I'm feeling very happy about it
>>
>>63898519
>>63898988
>>63899120
samefag
>>
>>63898519
is it rude of me to ask how you produced the instrumental on the 'different colors' track? its something so similar to a sound i want to create but i have no idea how to go about doing it.
>>
>>63899142
not really...
>>
>>63899171
I use lmms for the electronic bits or songs, i'm in love with it
>>
Instrumentally, this is such a pretty record. I'm a little iffy on the vocal work, but that might be due to the fact I'm not so familiar with European bands.

>Fav tracks so far: Flowers, Swept Away
>>
>>63899245
I play in a couple bands and in one review the wrote "sometimes you may love the voice and sometimes you'll hate it"
I know I don't have a pretty voice but it's the one I have, I do what I can with it.
Very glad you liked the album!
>>
>>63899215
the bit from around 0:53 onwards is really good, ive downloaded lmms and im gonna try to figure out how to get something like that HAHA, i really dont get the program though. oh well
>>
>>63899385
it's pretty intuitive, I've been using it for a little while, in fact, tiny swords is my first electronic song haha, you gotta spend time on it tho
>>
>>63899385
LMMS is trash, it's like FL but cheap
>>
It's OK for a lofi album
>>
smooth bump?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.