[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Bands that make le wrong generationists look stupid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: wk-animal2USE.jpg (275 KB, 1484x989) Image search: [Google]
wk-animal2USE.jpg
275 KB, 1484x989
ITT: Bands that make le wrong generationists look stupid
>>
Every modern band I like
>>
There's literally no difference between them and you

You're in le RIGHT generation

Which honestly is kind of worse since at le wrong generationers take interest in music outside that which is shoved in their face constantly through established media outlets

Also now that I think about it, le wrong generationers are usually those kids in early high school just learning to play guitar or rock music, and they often grow up to be pretty talented and more open minded people with skills and and base of musical knowledge to compare newer music to

Whereas poptimists/le RIGHT generationers are eternally bound to trends, fashions, and whatever their peers think are cool

basically ephemeral conformist noise that fades with time
>>
>>63896719
wtc geo's shirt?
>>
>>63896840
Shut up you fucking nigger
>>
>>63896840
you have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>63896840
Holy autism, Batman.
>>
>>63896840
>basically ephemeral conformist noise that fades with time
You also just summarized your post, you stupid fucking faggot.
>>
>>63896985
>>63896994
>>63897216
>>63897227
mad because he is right
>>
There would be no le generation without internet
>>
>>63896840
I agree.

Also pissing myself at these assblasted sperglords>>63896985
>>63896994
>>63897216
>>63897227
>>
>>63897504
>he's right
No he isn't
>>
>>63897529
shivering mad
>>
>>63896840
>>63897504
>>63897520
>people on /mu/ unironically and explicitly come to the defence of 13-year-old youtube commenters now
what happened to this board
>>
A true patrician listens to all generations of music instead of one or the other
>>
>>63897542
The only shivering is your willy because it's cold outside faggot
Top that retort
>>
>>63897552
No, a true patrician only listens to music from their birth year
>>
>>63897600
No, a true patrician only listens to music from the future
>this pleb doesnt have a time machine
L m a o
>>
>>63896840
>Literally able to access any song you want online nowadays
>Instead of being confined to what your local record store has (AKA what the music industry wants to be popular)
The pre-internet age FORCED people to go with what the industry wanted them to listen to. Now people can branch out their taste all they want. In other words, this generation is the least 'conformist' generation there has ever been.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.