[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you had to listen to this album on a drug, what would it be?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 630x630
If you had to listen to this album on a drug, what would it be?
>>
I wouldn't because I'm not a degenerate
>>
Weedijuana.
>>
LSD obv
>>
>>63893742
Uhhh. Probably MXE. Done it before. Walking around the neighborhood at night with a friend listening on his phone. And even then the sound of that album enveloped us.

By the way, guys, if you haven't listened to this on a nice big set of stereo speakers...do so. Because that's the way they mixed it to be most presentable. NTB is a completely different feel when listening on speakers. The reverb on that organ sounds soooo fucking nice boucing around acoustically rather than going directly into your ears. Little stuff like that makes all the difference on this album.
>>
>>63893742
LSD or bust.
>>
>>63893742
have listened to on acid before.... recommended
>>
Mushrooms mixed with amphetamines and chainsmoking so you feel like like an exposed heating coil or a sparking downed power line.
>>
>>63893799
>>63893805
where do people find this these days anyways

Also if weed makes me paranoid do you still recommend I know nothing about druqqs
>>
Had a salvia trip on the first two minutes of Applesauce

Was beautiful
>>
>>63893849
depends which part of the country you live in.... in west coast and major cities it's pretty easy to come by.
>>
>>63893849
Weed + Acid is shite in my opinion. Acid makes you feel peaceful and in love with the world. Combining it with weed ruins the peacefulness of it and has you racing.
>>
>>63893867
Live in Los Angeles
>>63893877
No no my friend I was saying I don't like pot because the delay makes me panic
>>
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 960x1280
>>63893742
Lethal injection t b h f a m
>>
>>63893849
>>63893877
If the combination makes you anxious and paranoid then it is perfect for Centipede Hz.
>>
>>63893863
What is salvia like?
>>
>>63894038
who is this semen demon
>>
>>63894102
Don't do it, I visited a 2D dimension, it was like an autistic version of DMT
>>
lethal poison
>>
>>63893742
like a psych? I guess LSD? Haven't done shrooms yet so I can't say anything for that.
>>63894244
I laughed at this
I do kind of still want to try it as well, though
>>
>>63894038
Pls be in London
>>
>>63893742
Cyanide
>>
>>63894338
That's actually a pretty accurate description. Sit down and prepare to sweat a lot and be terrified and laughing as everything goes sideways and turns into a line and suddenly you're stone cold sober again.

It's like K-holing for all of 2 minutes/an eon without the annoying buzzing sound.
>>
Acid. The answer is always acid.
>>
>>63894958
I know a fat dude who drove me home from a party once, he smoked a bowl of salvia for the first time right as he got on the freeway, it was a miracle he didn't total the car. claimed the tunnels were portals shooting out light beams afterwards and that we needed to get in them to reach heaven
>>
I wouldn't listen to music on drugs, nor ever take drugs.

Having a clean fresh mind to take in music in it's purest form is quite beautiful. Taking psychedelic drugs ruins the effect of music completely

(also 4channers wonder why they have a slew of mental issues as they stock their bodies full of drugs).
>>
>>63895296
Haha shut up nerd drugs rule
>>
>>63895363

vape nation right
>>
DAE not get engaged with their usual music while on acid?

but seriously though listening to music that is not classical or soothing is far too strange on acid.
>>
>>63895296
agreed. i regret ever experimenting with drugs.
>>
Amanitas obviously
>>
>>63894284
>>63894895
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.