[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Morrison took the protest, until then confined to restricted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: ncoNwuh1tcGMYNE0.png (55 KB, 209x204) Image search: [Google]
ncoNwuh1tcGMYNE0.png
55 KB, 209x204
>Morrison took the protest, until then confined to restricted circles, and grafted it to the seed of existential malaise, rendering it universal.

Sometimes I love Scaruffi's prose.
>>
Agree. He's very well spoken even if I don't agree with him all the time.
>>
>The music of the Velvet Underground, although immersed in the despair of the back alleys, is also the drug to survive in those places. Their lyrics are anthems to sexual deviance and drug addiction, experienced more like miraculous and cathartic rituals than hedonistic behavior. Their music embodies that sense of squalor. But because it's also great poetry, it turns the squalor into "weltanschaung" (a world view), transforms life in the Lower East Side into Dantesque visions where heaven and hell are one and the same.
mind = blown
>>
>Why are there age limits? Why can't I marry a 12-year-old?

Poetry.
>>
>>63892854
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYadzOGZGRg
>>
>Overdosing is not the only danger we face; death is not a predator unknown to its prey. I love every single one of you weird tweakers, because you are human beings who burn more brightly than any others; I love you because I can no more remove these trackmarks from my arms than I can change the defective neuroreceptors in my brain that cause me to wake up and regret that I’m still alive; I love you because we are all, in the most basic sense, striving to be alive, to stay alive, to be more alive than we ever have before. We are drawn to our chemicals like an artist is drawn to his canvas: it is the only method we have of depicting life as we love it.

damn
>>
File: 1456968167797.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456968167797.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
>>63893121
Damn.....
>>
>>63893165
>Junky likes fucking children

Ya don't say
>>
File: image.jpg (195 KB, 1192x1033) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195 KB, 1192x1033
Damn...
>>
>>63893286
that silly fucking neck pose gets me every time
>>
>>63893121
>>63893197
Good times
>>
>>63893286

He lists science twice in his last tweet.
>>
>>63893580
it's actually the first
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.