[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>SOMETHING HAPPENS AND I'M HEAD OVER HEELS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 300x300
>SOMETHING HAPPENS AND I'M HEAD OVER HEELS
>>
10/10 album desu senpai
>>
I love after the instrumental break when someone in the background shouts "yeah!"
>>
>>63892939
this desu

i need to find it again. i think my vinyl is fucked up though :( great album though.
>>
>>63893022
I got one in sweet condition off discogs :) best $6 ever spent
>>
can we get a link for this? haven't heard it entirely
>>
>>63891840
listen to the Hurting!
>>
>>63893095
I have an original vinyl copy in great condition handed down from my mom.
>>
>>63891840
This album is fuuuuuuucking amazing. Seriously. Easily 10/10, it's flawless and holds up so well.
>>
File: seeds.jpg (58 KB, 399x400) Image search: [Google]
seeds.jpg
58 KB, 399x400
This one never gets mentioned here. What does /mu/ think of it?
>>
>ONE LITTLE BOY, ONE LITTLE MAN
>>
File: 1454176589028.png (17 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1454176589028.png
17 KB, 557x605
>>63891840
Funny how...

*BWONG!*

tiiiiiiiiiiime fliiiiiiiiies...
>>
>>63893524
AND THIS IS MAH

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUR LEAF CLOVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
>tfw bought this when I was 12 (2002)

Why am I so much better than all of you?
>>
Hurting was better
>>
THIS ISSS THE WOOORKING HOOOOOOURRRRRR

also that bassline on Broken
>>
>>63893780
The Working Hour is underrated as fuck
>>
>>63893370

One of the best albums ever made, imo. So sad Curt left after that (though Roland's solo ones were still good, considering).
Honestly never heard another album like it, the only ones that touch these levels of variance in styles on one record is, fittingly, the Beatles. The 1975 seem to be reaching towards something like that with their newest album, and that makes me happy that they're putting in good-ass effort.

>>63891840
Also a 10/10, but "Mother's Talk" is the only weak track.

>>63893189
The Hurting is great, but I feel like the 2nd half is kinda lacking comparatively.

Anyone wondering what they're up to, being that they're together these days??
>>
>>63893780
true that, Working Hour, Mothers Talk, Listen, every track is perfect
>>63893823
they're doing this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4_mMl0B5mA
>>
>>63893854

Nah, I mean even more recently. They've posted some teasing pictures on Facebook and shit.

Also, any of you other fans think their last album was a letdown? :/ Especially since it got a weird amount of praise
>>
I don't wanna be alone
>>
>>63893189
I will! :)
>>63893247
Nice! Yeah mine's an original too, but mine doesn't have the same sentimental value of having it passed down from family haha I just ordered mine from someone. that's awesome you have that though
>>63893270
Couldn't agree more
>>
Such a great band.

The only thing I can not get over is this percussive tinging sound of one of the instruments in "Woman In Chains". It starts at 0:39 seconds (with the flute) and it isn't so bad for the first 20 seconds but it seems to get off beat. I'm curious if anyone else hears it.
>>
THERES A ROOM WHERE THE LIGHT WONT FIND YOU
>>
I'm not sure if you guys are trolling or not but I really enjoy this album.
>>
File: 1349910285965.jpg (150 KB, 539x946) Image search: [Google]
1349910285965.jpg
150 KB, 539x946
>>63895202
Nah man, that song is perfect and masterfully crafted. What a god-level groove, and the production makes everything perfectly clear. Every layer is top-notch.
>mfw played it for my 2 main home friends while floating in the peak on the only acid trip I've gotten to do with them cause of uni. Such a soul cleanse. And it's only the first god-damned song on the album.

But oooh, that tinging kind of switches around 0:52. I hear that. It falls back in its original line when Roland starts singing it seems.

>>63895254
Nah, they're unique, incredible, and under appreciated.
I mean what other group could you say is like them?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.