[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /mu/ I'm tripping balls, song suggestions??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Hey /mu/
I'm tripping balls, song suggestions??
>>
>>63889559

anything by stone roses hahaha
>>
>>63889559
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NluHDBzwEQ
>>
>>63889559
Get off the computer and go walk around.
>>
>>63889559
graduate middle school
>>
>>63889559
Some trashy pop music and then spend 30 minutes questioning why you enjoyed it, and then an hour or so feeling like a retard for enjoying it.
>>
Dan deacon - when I was done dying
>>
Why does /mu/ hate drugs now? If anything you guys should like them more. You can order that shit online, you don't even have to interact with human beings to obtain drugs anymore. fuck.
>>
>>63889559
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crHqgShbhbQ

i'm tripping too, op. i'm listening to this and it really troubles me that she recorded this at a young age and it will follow her for the rest of her life. like how will she feel abotu this when she's 25?
>>
>>63889860
This, or if you're feeling a bit adventurous go for a bike ride, best experience of my life was biking on 400ug
>>
>>63889914
>You can order that shit online

how?
>>
>>63889559
gotta try it

https://soundcloud.com/crushfetishband/enter-the-brown-the-first-movement
>>
>>63889559
Last time I made the terrible choice of going on 4chan while tripping. Had a bad trip as I realized it's like watching human civilization go to shit in real time. Y'all degenerates. Shame!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.