[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate my taste /mu/ pic related contains most of my favorite bands
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 367x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 367x240
Rate my taste /mu/ pic related contains most of my favorite bands do I have a patrician taste? \m/ Rock on!
>>
you have better taste than the retarded hipster faggots on /mu/ that call sunbather metal and death grips experimental that's for sure
>>
Reply to this post or Anthony Fantano gives your favorite album a strong 2 to light 3
>>
>>63888219
he already did
>>
>>63888194
>caring about labels
if you like a band who cares what genre you call ti
>>
>>63888219
He already did
>>
>>63888219
he already did
>>
generic dadrock
>>
It must feel good being 12 OP
>>
real talk: Guns N Roses is terrible. They are the most boring and commercial of the "classic rock" bands. Slash wrote some good licks but they're so uninteresting it's appalling how much you still see their t-shirts being sold at hot topic and how much they get written about for reforming. They should be in the same tier of forgettable 80s bands as Extreme and Scorpions and Ratt
>>
Your a middle schooler who writes "I hate my generations music" everywhere on the internet and is super fucking pretentious. That or a racist uncle who smells like beer, has fifty guns and has a pit bull named "rebel"
>>
>>63888328
it must feel good replying to bait
>>
>>63888164
fact: only three of these bands are good

guess which
>>
File: tumblr_mzrezvxH6K1szgeywo1_500.jpg (24 KB, 500x291) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzrezvxH6K1szgeywo1_500.jpg
24 KB, 500x291
>When a girl likes AC/DC
>>
>>63888386
Pink Floyd Beatles The Doors
>>
>>63888386
The Doors, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd
>>
>>63888362
This board must have some pretty stupid opinions if they don't appreciate the bands above!
>>
>>63888386
The Doors, Guns N' Roses, Allman Brothers Band
>>
>>63888386
The Doors, Pink Floyd, The Rolling Stones
>>
>>63888386
led zeppelin, pink floyd, the beatles
>>
>>63888458
some bands are good, some are shit

that's just my opinion if ur being serious
>>
>>63888386
The Who, AC/DC and the Allman Brothers Band

If you disagree you're a pleb
>>
>>63888164
Dad rock hipster.

Thinks he is musicaly superior and that dad rock is the highest for of fine art and everyone else such as rappers and todays pop stars have no talent...

Also you are probably unaware that a lot of those musicians had a really wide range of tastes. Axl Rose used to wear an NWA hat.

Doesn't support independent musicians, doesn't know anything about genres such as Jazz and blues.. Still thinks he knows lots about music because he knows who people like Jimmy Page are.

This probably describes you perfectly.
>>
>>63888328
>he still hasn't been fucking deported to Guam
MODS
>>
>>63888257
From a philosophical perspective it doesn't matter. But it can reveal an ignorance that suggests your taste is shit.
>>
>>63888164
Dad
>>
>>63888164
D A D R O C K
A
D
D
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.