[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thank u Deak...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: deak.jpg (154 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
deak.jpg
154 KB, 900x675
Thank u Deak...
>>
whats the deal with this album

its just 1/4 of the autist collective back with an even more aspergers filled album
>>
this album feels like a beautiful girl singing me sultry tones while were laying on a beach
>>
>>63886250
lol the fanbase is a joke. look at the reviews on rym. all the people leaving 4/5 and 5/5 reviews are just critiquing in memes. a joke. the album is okay, not great. it's just that people had zero expectations and so when it wasn't total garbage people went nuts.
>>
jesus christ I listened to this album and I couldn't understand the hype on shit piece of shit
>>
sleep cycle makes me happy
>>
>>63886250

what the fuck is your problem with autism?
>>
>>63886736
they're subhumans
nothing really to talk about here
>>
>>63886835
shut up edgelord
>>
>>63886861
lmao dude put ur trip back on i love ur auts
>>
>>63886835

edgy
>>
>>63886861
>>63886944
name 1 reason that being autistic is better than being a normal human and i will retract my statement

if you feel the need to keep getting buttmad please redirect yourselves to >>>/r9k/ with the rest of the tism
>>
>>63886202
thank u deaky
>>
>>63886202
Thank u Deak...
>>
>>63887007

I never said it was better

but saying autistic people are "subhuman" is one of the edgiest and most psychotic things you can say

a lot of autistic people are regular functioning people, they're not all /r9k/-tier

also if there's any bonus to autism one thing is being able to appreciate and enjoy abstract art more
>>
>>63887151
>but saying autistic people are "subhuman" is one of the edgiest and most psychotic things you can say
edgier than "all niggers should be killed"? because there are MILLIONS of things you could say that are edgier than calling aspies subhuman
>a lot of autistic people are regular functioning people, they're not all /r9k/-tier
i'm willing to agree that not all are r9k tier but far from the majority are regular functioning people
>also if there's any bonus to autism one thing is being able to appreciate and enjoy abstract art more
there is no way to prove this as true
>>
>>63887221
(You), are you satisfied?
>>
>>63887267
why would i be on cuckchan if i were satisfied?
>>
>>63886250
>autism XD
do you have any actual criticism?

The album is good, not as good as everybody is making it out to be, but still a great album and, to me, a genuine option for aotysf. It's just that a lot of people were certain that this would either never happen or be complete shit, and all the Deakin memes were piling up. It's just hype, this always happens
>>
>>63887151
shut up autist trash lmao
of course a prime autismo would take everything they read seriously
>>
>>63887151
you are on 4chan
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.