[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people actually take this hack's opinion seriously?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: scaruffi.jpg (5 KB, 300x28) Image search: [Google]
scaruffi.jpg
5 KB, 300x28
Do people actually take this hack's opinion seriously?

Same goes for Fantano. These guys aren't any more qualified to listen to/review music than you are I or the average RYM kid.
>>
These ratings are correct.
>>
>>63885624
Why would you take anyone's opinion seriously especially in a medium so subjective as music
>>
You don't need qualifications to review music
>>
korn were revolutionary for their time, the beach boys were just a really mediocre showtunes band
>>
Do you understand that the enjoyment of music is a completely subjective thing? Assuming you're an adult which I highly doubt you are, why do you give a shit?
>>
>>63885691
I don't. I just don't get why people use Scaruffi and Fantano as basis for arguments or try to point to their reviews as examples of their favorite album being good.
>>
Korn redefined the American experience.
Beach Boys beguiled hotties with saccharine harmonics.
>>
>>63885624

>muh Pet Sounds

fuck off

listen to more music

a lot more

than come back, maybe
>>
File: 1452321619590.jpg (24 KB, 486x449) Image search: [Google]
1452321619590.jpg
24 KB, 486x449
>>63885624
u mad pleb
>>
File: viper1.jpg (159 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
viper1.jpg
159 KB, 1500x1500
>not loving the fuck out of korn for what it is
>>
>>63887291

>for what it is

any time someone uses this phrase in the context of a music discussion, you know what they are talking about is shit
>>
>>63885624
/mu/ suddenly likes Korn

ayy lmao
>>
>>63885737
When does anyone do that. Have you really seen people saying things like "but FANTANO gave it a light 6!" as an argument?
>>
>>63885624
>t. average RYM kid who thinks his hot opinions are on par with Fantano and Piero

protip: these guys have a wide audience because they share their opinions in an exceptionally intelligent and well-constructed way, not because they autistically check every score the give to make sure its palatable to the uninformed public i.e. you

Intelligent people don't just listen to people they agree with, they listen to people who can make an effective argument. Piero is far more educated and accomplished than you and your friends on RYM, and his criticisms and arguments demonstrate that.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.