[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sick of arguing with white dudes on the internet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: dr.jpg (51 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
dr.jpg
51 KB, 450x450
Sick of arguing with white dudes on the internet
>>
>>63884792
You won't find any black people on here.
>>
Das Racist was dope. Shame how it ended
>>
>>63884792
i miss DR so much

>>63884832
even worse that their last release was relax
>>
>>63884792
It's funny because Heems' is existence is now limited shitposting on Twitter

Haha
>>
>>63884792
>I'm tired of having my opinions challenged
>why are my subjective beliefs not accepted as facts by virtually everyone?
>it's irritating that not everybody agrees with me. Can we outlaw disagreement?
progressives don't understand how discussions work
>>
>>63884899
fake patois
>>
>>63884899
You seemed triggered, friendo.
>>
>>63884925
>patois
don't use this word unless you know what it means
>>
>>63884899
its annoying because the type of people he's talking about don't shut up and they all say the same thing (really obnoxiously) and they think they're on some righteous crusade when really whatever theyre talking about usually affects them in almost no way whatsoever

also they get mad when no one wants to "discuss" whatever stupid idea they came up with when really it's just thst no one cares
>>
So Kool AD was the one who basically ended DR right? As I understand it he was the one with artistic integrity and didnt want to sell out and chose to remain out of the spotlight? My friends saw a Kool AD show last year and hung out with him for a bit after the set. He initially agreed to let them take him back to his hotel because his uber never showed up but one of my retarded ass friends had to be "that guy" and ask how DR broke up. Kool AD got visibily uncomfortable and just said it was creative differences and then left to get his own cab.

Still pissed at my buddy for this to this day.

If only Kool AD wasnt an autist and Heems didnt want to become the Indian Drake and maybe theyd both be millionaires and wouldnt have to sell artwork on instagram and spend hours crying about Donald Trumo on twitter while racking up debt
>>
>>63884832
Das Racist is kandy kid garbage.
>>
>>63885028
It wasn't creative differences it was Heems being a irresponsible drug addict and pissinf away their money
>>
>>63884861
Most of their music is kinda corny now but ill be damned if those 2 summers bumping Das Racist werent the best times of my life
>>
File: 82953108.jpg (91 KB, 507x338) Image search: [Google]
82953108.jpg
91 KB, 507x338
>>63885012
> mfw white ppl think they have authority
>>
>>63885069
Heems did always seem burnt out. Is there a source on this?
>>
>>63885061
Nah, they're kinda like rap noise pop.
>>
>>63885012
Origeenaal rude bwoyyy
>>
>>63885028
nah heems went cuckoo
>>
>>63885028
>didnt want to sell out and chose to remain out of the spotlight

thats the way it seems. as far as i can tell, heems probably sold rights to girl to be used on that flaky-ass kmart commercial since he was the head of greedhead (fitting), prolly got a larger cut of the money from it, and he always seemed like he was generally a dick

>>63885069
could easily have been creative differences too. all the indian beats and indian culture shit that heems was pushing didn't really seem to fit vic's agenda. i mean he's cuban, what makes you think he wanted to rap on a bunch of tracks like punjabi song

>>63885070
yeah none of it aged very well at all which is a shame. i guess thats the double-edged sword of this kind of content
>>
>>63885104
Heems mentioned Kool AD in a tweet about losing money and Kool AD responded with "keep my name out of your mouth it's your fault for lying with snakes", implying that Heems lost DR a lotta money by hanging with devious people
>>
>>63885105
Joke rap? Weed rap?
>>
>>63885161
Dang.

There is a lot of conflicting information about the breakup and you can never get a solid idea of what happened. If Heems was an irresponsible dickhead then he deserves being broke and living with his parents.

Eat Pray Thug was a massive piece of shit album
>>
>>63885298
Is he living with his parents? Kek

I unfollowed him when he started begging for money because he deserved it because he put out free mix tapes
>>
heems > kool ad. he had consistently better verses.
>>
>>63885298
I heard it was due to Heems' substance abuse problem. Some instances of him being too drunk to perform and stuff. Not sure how true it is, but he's looking better these days. Caught one of his shows last year.
>>
I'm just gonna leave this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3QQDz7Ivws
>>
>>63885347
I deleted my twitter about a year or so ago but the last I saw of him EPT was a flop and he was still living with his parents and going back to college to get a real career in order to pay off all his debt.
>>
>>63885451
Jesus fucking Christ. Just give up man the dream is dead.

And he will try to say stuff on social media about how white people dont appreciate hindu artists.

Ironically most of his remaining loyal fans are white people
>>
>>63884870
The fate he deserves
>>
>>63885451
m8 lost his mind
>>
>>63885451
this makes me sad
>>
>>63884870
it was kool ad who said that line though

>>63885382
kool ad's solo discography is more consistent imo
>>
>>63885016
Based lauren
>>
>>63884899
>>>>>>>>/pol/
>>
>>63884792
Go suck a nigger's cock, Tumblr faggot.
>>
>>63887031
You're proving his point
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.