[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
junk indeed....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: M83-Junk-2016-2480x2480.jpg (635 KB, 2480x2480) Image search: [Google]
M83-Junk-2016-2480x2480.jpg
635 KB, 2480x2480
junk indeed....
>>
hook me up

all the singles sound good
>>
downloading now, surprised it took this long to leak.
Also I'm seeing them on wednesday so here's hoping this isn't shit or they at least play a lot of older songs
the singles were weird but decent
>>
>>63881835

hehe...meme :)
>>
>>63882434
no meme its boring and corny

Looks like Hurry Up is their last good project
>>
>>63881835
I was let down. I listened to this earlier and wondered why there was no thread on it. He took 80s cheese way too far with this one. It wasn't really offensively bad as much was it was one of those albums you get halfway through and wish was over already.
>>
>>63883488
Hurry Up was awful tho
>>
>>63881835
that album cover does not make me want to listen to the album by any means
>>
>>63882390
Whered you find it? It's not on /mu/ right now, so for me it's elusive
>>
Download link?
>>
>>63883547
hurry up was the definition of the Christgau scissors
>>
>tfw no qt link
>>
File: anthony.jpg (819 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
anthony.jpg
819 KB, 1000x665
The only good songs were the first two singles. Good job Anthony.
>>
MP3:
http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5204322

FLAC:
http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5204421
>>
>>63884081
thanks friend I was looking for FLAC
>>
>>63884081
>implying I can torrent on college wifi
>>
>>63884264
http://www43.zippyshare.com/v/hCiWKPAD/file.html
>>
>>63884312
thx :3
>>
>>63884312
Thanks man
>>
kinda is junk... :(
>>
Yeah I am disappointment. Currently on first listen tho. sounds like a bad Neon Indian copy cat
>>
File: shit.jpg (8 KB, 153x97) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
8 KB, 153x97
It took 4 years to make THIS?
>>
Singles have been good, not listening to it until tomorrow though. I can't get over how shit that cover is.
>>
>>63881835
After a second listen i can confirm this is shit
>>
All of the other album art is God tier. This fits the title and his explanation for the title. I don't see what people have to complain about since it seems highly intentional.
>>
all of their other albums took themselves way too seriously for me. they all bore me to death.

this is my favorite m83 project by far.
>>
garbage
>>
muh "IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE BAD SO YOU CAN'T CRITICIZE IT"
making this post-ironic crap is the most cowardly thing an artist can do
>>
diggin the style desu
>>
>>63884264
I do it all the time pussy
>>
>>63886145
How? Seedbox?
>>
The instrumentals/interludes are great.
>>
>>63886754
no, colleges dont give a shit if one student is torrenting something... it's not like they are actively monitoring your ip
>>
>>63886890
They detect abnormal traffic, which occurs with p2p sharing.
>>
I am fairly certain Gonzalez is fucking with us on this album.

He said in an interview that people would only pick out the best songs in the album and all the rest would be "junk" and proceeds to release three singles with some kind of string/synth/guitar solo at the end of each song.

He's mocking everyone that only cared for Midnight City on HUWD because of its fuckin saxophone solo. The rest of the album is going to be way better than the singles.
>>
>>63886925
>he rest of the album is going to be way better than the singles.

basically the opposite.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.