[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's the best punk drummer of all time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: minutmenparanoidtime.jpg (17 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
minutmenparanoidtime.jpg
17 KB, 224x225
Who's the best punk drummer of all time?
>>
britt walford
>>
Minutemen are dogshit. Double Nickels is probably the single worst "classic" I've ever listened to.
>>
>>63878433
it's Sid Vicious you fucking pleb
>>
>>63878580
Actually, they are every good and Double Nickels is the best "classic" you've ever listened to.
>>
>>63878630

>Implying the Sex Pistols were ever punk
>>
Earl Hudson
>>
that guy was great. DH peligro was the shit too.
>>
>>63878484
Britt is a goddamn mouth breather
>>
>>63878580
Put down the crack pipe.
>>
>>63878944
go home albini
oh wait, you can't, I flooded it with piss water lol
>>
>>63878433
Pat Brady-Moving Targets
Brian Betzger-Jerry's Kids.

Then you pause and start discussing others.
>>
Chuck Biscuits is the correct answer. Anyone who's heard the Black Flag 1982 Demos can attest to this.
>>
dale crover
>>
>>63878484
Ben Daugherty was better than he was in the Squirrel Bait days.
>>
Roland.
>>
>>63879020
Would put him in the top 10 easily.Not at 1 though.
>>
>>63878580
You need to loosen up and stop being so serious as a heart attack!
>>
>>63878927
Peligro gets my vote
>>
Paul Birnbaum was a monster behind the kit for Septic Death.
>>
Let's not forget Grant Hart.
>>
>>63878580
worst "opinion" I've ever read
>>
>>63878433
hey look, a minutemen thread! :D
>>
I'll go with John Wright
>>
tres cool XD
>>
Does Stephen Morris count?
>>
>>63878927
>>63879149

3rd for DH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRAkUWwp9Ec&nohtml5=False
>>
>>63878433
Frank wright
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.