[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: heroes-1.png (419 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
heroes-1.png
419 KB, 615x409
What does /mu/ think of her?
>>
>>63875596
>>
no thoughts
just feelings
>>
She's a pretty girl with a mediocre voice who sing for a shitty band.

also
>>63875596
>>
Please contain your fucking shit in /wpop/
>>
/mu/ would fug her
>>
shes great
>>
i love her so much
>>
>>63877146
she's looking at us.....
>>
>>63877165
>>
>>63877146

Damn son.

She seems like the kind of girl you meet at an obscure film festival some time in October and hit it off with, resulting in a makeout session and subsequent sex in a bathroom stall but no real contact after.

You run into her, a few years later, she's run down and depressed because the two of you never really talked beyond that point, and you don't know if you want to try anything now because you feel like you'd lose the magic of it.

She seems like that kind of girl.
>>
Y'all have a containment thread for a reason
>>
I smelled her feet once.
>>
>>63877146
i think she's unattractive
>>
>>63878528
XD
>>
>>63878528

I think they call that "Scottish"
>>
I want to clean her armpits with my tongue, kiss her feet and be her little bitch boy.

>tfw you will never have point based system with Lauren where after a certain amount of points you get to cash them in to lick her feet
>>
>>63878806

> Lauren Mayberry will never pee in your mouth
>>
post more lavrens plz
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.