[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: a0754016841_16.jpg (111 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
a0754016841_16.jpg
111 KB, 700x700
What does /mu/ think?
>>
It makes me proud to be american
>>
It makes me proud to be Slovak
>>
It makes me proud to be
>>
>>63874611
Gay
>>
>>63874566
it's good. I had to read reviews on this one to "get" It since the concept is based on poor urban UK life.

Juice
hells angles
killuminatti
are all useless songs that should have never made the cut.
everything else is pretty good. Reminds me of his live shows, He makes an hour feel like 3 hours . Can see why alot of ppl hate it. this album isn't for everyone
>>
>>63874580
>>63874589
Is it even possible to have a discussion on /mu/ without the use of memes?
>>
>>63874615
like Montie
>>
>>63874623
the use of memes
>>
>>63874589
makes me proud to be Slovak too
>>
>>63874616
Is this album some kind of parody?
>>
>>63874673
pretty much with some serious moments thrown in.
Dean blunt has said The best Art is Funny.
here's the sample of proud to be british.https://youtu.be/yTqKUcbvIFM
>>
File: mwyzkUS.jpg (46 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
mwyzkUS.jpg
46 KB, 500x364
>>63874616
>2016
>Not growing up in Newham
>>
Definitely one of the best releases I have heard this year and by Blunt in general and is making me become a serious fan.
>>
>>63874566
I guess I didnt get it felt boring no songs stuck with me
>>
dean blunt is a fake roadman

no one on road knows about him or his crow
>>
>>63874947
Learn how to use punctuation you fucking idiot.
>>
>>63874979
You might need some lessons yourself.
>>
>>63874566
Listening for the second time now. Still not really feeling it.
>>
I like some of the songs but the skits got old, and I'm not really into concept albums that put all the heavy lifting on interludes and skits rather than communicating the narrative through the music itself. feels like, at this point, dean blunt is better than that. but maybe I don't get it. I'm not british
>>
>>63874566
It's great. Loved the pirate radio show vibe. There's quite a lot to unpack on it.
>>
What album is this?
>>
It's not really an album as such. It's an art piece. It's really great.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.