[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ask friend what his favorite rock bands are >"Red
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1455282646028.jpg (15 KB, 476x357) Image search: [Google]
1455282646028.jpg
15 KB, 476x357
>ask friend what his favorite rock bands are
>"Red Hot Chili Peppers, Wolfmother, the list goes on"
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 192x143) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 192x143
>His favorite Bungle album isn't California
>>
I had to endure a two hour conversation of my friends going through mainstream rock bands, followed by "yeah they're good. you know who else is good?"

Aerosmith, Nirvana, Led Zep, Lynard Skynard, Pink Floyd, Queen.

Kill me now. They don't even know Death Grips, Deakin, Jim O'Rourke, Arcade Fire, Beach House, etc.
>>
File: 1459884366149.png (123 KB, 396x381) Image search: [Google]
1459884366149.png
123 KB, 396x381
>>63874543
>ask friend what his favorite rock bands are
>"The Radioheads, Foofighters, ..........the list goes on"
>>
>>63874750
lel
>>
>>63874750
i know that feel bro!
fucking normies.
I only listen to noise, white noise, brown noise, pink noise... nobody understands me
>>
>ask friend what his favorite artists are
>"Swans, Merzbow, the list goes on..."
>>
Why do people say the list goes on after only saying three or two bands?
>>
>>63875589
it's a dip you meme
>>
>>63875621
I meant that normies actually do this in real life.
I asked my friend what rap artists he likes since he claims to be a Hip-Hop fan.
His response was
>Kendrick Lamar, Kanye West, Childish Gambino and the list goes on.
>>
>>63875589
because they don't know shit about music but want to pretend they do. thus they say "the list goes" as if they could name zillion other bands. that's the joke
>>
>>63875670
It just pisses me off that people can never be honest.
I don't even sperg about music, but holy shit if you are gonna be a pleb don't pretend you're something you're not.
Instead you can just say
>I only listen to music casually, like in the car or when I'm working.
>>
>>63874543
>try to talk to my friend about music
>he cant have a conversation without bringing up /mu/ memes
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.