[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Realistically, how much time does he have left?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: charlie-watts-thumb.jpg (92 KB, 530x530) Image search: [Google]
charlie-watts-thumb.jpg
92 KB, 530x530
Realistically, how much time does he have left?
>>
hell be fine more years
>>
File: Ronnie-Wood-008.jpg (25 KB, 460x500) Image search: [Google]
Ronnie-Wood-008.jpg
25 KB, 460x500
More than this guy
>>
hes done. Expect him on the news tomorrow
>>
>>63873390
he could possibly outlive all of them even with the age discrepancy
>>
>>63873390
>Ever faithful to his wife Shirley, Watts consistently refused sexual favours from groupies on the road; in Robert Greenfield's STP: A Journey Through America with The Rolling Stones, a documentary of the 1972 American Tour, it is noted that when the group was invited to the Playboy Mansion during that tour, Watts took advantage of Hugh Hefner's game room instead of frolicking with the women.

>One anecdote relates that in the mid-1980s, an intoxicated Jagger phoned Watts' hotel room in the middle of the night asking "Where's my drummer?". Watts reportedly got up, shaved, dressed in a suit, put on a tie and freshly shined shoes, descended the stairs, and punched Jagger in the face, saying: "Don't ever call me your drummer again. You're my fucking singer!"

all things considered, he seems like a top lad
>>
>>63874425
absolute ledge
>>
>>63874425
what a guy
>>
>>63874425
You forgot thepart where Mick falls onto a load of cakes or shrimps or whatever.
>>
File: gingerbaker.jpg (52 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
gingerbaker.jpg
52 KB, 720x405
What about him?
>>
>>63873390
He'll outlive you, OP.
>>
>>63875776
He died 6 years ago. The only thing keeping him moving is rhythm and hatred.
>>
>>63873390
Charlie watts was the most straight-laced of all the stones.
Mick and keith are alive, and they lived like shit. So by that logic, charlie watts should be immortal
>>
>>63875649
Here's the story
>mick calls charlie's room looking for "his drummer"
>charlie gets out of bed, shits, shaves, showers
>dresses in his best suit
>goes to micks room, knocks
>mick opens the door and charlie punches him to the ground
>i'm not your drummer, you're my fucking singer!
>>
>>63873390
Realistically, he should have died already.
>>
>>63875820
*hell
>>
>>63875903
I know the story, i've read it a few times. Mick fell onto a shitload of creme brulees or whatever.
>>
ringo starr > charlie watts

no question, if you think otherwise...you don't know shit about drumming.
>>
>>63874425
the absolute madman
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.