[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of this album?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: frogstomp-cover.jpg (91 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
frogstomp-cover.jpg
91 KB, 600x600
What do you think of this album?
>>
Nirvana wannabes
>>
>>63872167
honestly fantastic, silverchair have always been a favourite desu
>>
>>63872167
Good chance I'll sample it tbqh
>>
>>63872167
Fucking immature garbage. Drop-D power-chords, angsty lyrics, whoa so deep man!.

Young Modern is when they really started hitting their stride. Musically FANTASTIC album. Shame they haven't released anything since then.
>>
>>63872167
Very immature themes, which are fucking great when you're in high school. Because they made it when they were 14 or something. Doesn't feel like adults being manchildren like most grunge. It feels more real. Can't really listen to it now though, because I just remember how cringey I was in school. It's pretty good I think.
>>
It's good
now delete this thread and go ask reddit
>>
>>63872224
>>63872226
Eh keep in mind they were like 14/15 when they made it. Its not like you'd expect them to have deep themes or anything. Pretty impressive to make it from such a young age senpai desu
>>
>>63872167
Nirvanas in pyjamas
>>
>>63872191
They actually do look completely like their idols.
>>
>>63872167
Pretty excellent for a bunch of 14 year olds.

>>63872224
Nah, Neon Ballroom is when they hit their stride in my view. That and Diorama are my favourites.
>>
>>63872167
Not bad considering their age, like others said. But it's pretty simplistic. I hate when people say they're Nirvana wannabes though, they sound nothing like Nirvana. There definitely a huge Grunge influence, but they clearly didn't take much of Nirvana's actual sound. Their image maybe.
>>
>>63872167
Essential bogan core
>>
Probably the GOAT album for 15 yearoldcore
>>
Did you know they were 15? Yeah, they were 15 when they made this album. Pretty cool, huh? Considering they were 15 years old.
>>
They are Nirvana's spiritual successor. I'm glad Daniel didn't kill himself.
>>
>>63872226
This. It's great for what it is: middle school cringe grunge. I don't even mean that as an insult. Honestly, it's probably the best at what it is, and that's largely due to the fact that they were little kids when they made it.

Even they've disowned it, though, and have a completely different sound now. They're a really underrated band.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.