[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEVER MADE IT AS A WISE MAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Chad Kroeger.jpg (28 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Chad Kroeger.jpg
28 KB, 640x480
NEVER MADE IT AS A WISE MAN
>>
NEVER MADE IT AS A RAMEN
>>
>>63872017
COULDN'T CUT IT AS A POOR MAN STEALIN'
>>
>>63872037
TIRED OF LIVIN LIKE A BLACK MAN
>>
BONIN' AVRIL EVERY NIGHT
>>
>>63872047
They separated tho
>>
were they really that terrible of a band or was it a meme?
>>
>>63872130

They weren't good, none of them were very talented and they were generic as fuck radio rock. Hating them venomously was the bandwagon redditor meme of the day though.
>>
IVE BEEN WRONG
>>
>>63872017
LOOKADISPHTOGRAPH
>>
>>63872130
They weren't that much worse than the average post grunge band (I'd argue that Hinder and Saliva were even worse), but they were inescapably popular from the start of the decade to the end.
>>
MAYBEEEE I DONT REALLY WANNA KNOWWWW
>>
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
>>
>>63872130
>>63872173
Not really, the problem is that their singles got very overplayed very fast and it became almost headache-inducing.
>>
I SAID MAYBEEEEEEE
>>
A YOUNG BOY
>>
BUT NOW I NEVER COME WITH ONE
>>
I actually like this song
>>
SILENCE LIKE A CANCER GROWS
>>
Nickelback=Foo Fighters prove me wrong
>>
File: 71pDyrfi62L._SL1425_.jpg (240 KB, 1425x1425) Image search: [Google]
71pDyrfi62L._SL1425_.jpg
240 KB, 1425x1425
This album wasn't that terrible, fite me. But almost every other album was.
>>
>>63872457
Literally their worst album
Dark Horse was OK tho
>>
>>63872531
Dark Horse was their least bad album, and that's solely because of Mutt Lange.
>>
Nickleback is like an unironic Ween
>>
How shitty bands get popular:

Old lady: Excuse me sir, it's my grandson's birthday and I know how much he loves that crazy heavy metal stuff. Can you recommend something for him
Underpaid Wal-Mart drone: Uh, I dunno. Maybe this I guess? (takes a copy of ATRR from the shelf)

Old lady: Here you go, Billy. Happy birthday.
Kid: Uh...gee...thanks, Grandma.

REPEAT EIGHT MILLION TIMES

>Rolling Stone Magazine cover

In this issue: Nickelback goes double platinum with their latest album. Could they be the next Led Zeppelin? Find out inside.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.