[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats your favorite album that is titled spirit they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 81J7coHyJ7L._SL1417_.jpg (263 KB, 1417x1417) Image search: [Google]
81J7coHyJ7L._SL1417_.jpg
263 KB, 1417x1417
whats your favorite album that is titled spirit they're gone, spirit they've vanished?
>>
spirit they're gone, spirit they've vanished
>>
>>63868920
probably the one by Avey Tare and Panda Bear how bout you?
>>
i like the one with the black and blue cover
>>
the first one
>>
>>63868920
i like the one named after the quote from the Mr.Magoo thing
>>
>>63868920
Is this any good I know it's mucore, but do real patricians like it?
>>
>>63869007
why does it matter? i love the album because its resonated with me for 6 years straight. if you listen and you like it, cool, if you dont thats cool too
>>
My favorite album titled Spirit They're Gone Spirit They've Vanished is Sleep Cycle
>>
cocks
>>
>>63868920
the best one is the one written and sung by David Portner with percussion by Noah Lennox
>>
OH FUCK! IT'S SPIRIT THEY'RE GONE? I THOUGHT IT WAS SPIRIT THEY'VE GONE!

Words cannot describe how mad I am right now.
>>
>>63869125
I thought it was Spirits They've Gone Spirits They've Vanished
>>
>>63869125

Ya, I thought it was like that forever too because it's wrong on Spotify.
>>
I put this album on a t-shirt
>>
>>63869409
p. cool
>>
I'm a big fan of the one that had DMM mastering on both the UK and US pressings.
>>
>>63869409
Mfw I have it in black
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.