[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck is this so criticised? I don't even like Kid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1437831219303.jpg (341 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1437831219303.jpg
341 KB, 1024x1024
How the fuck is this so criticised? I don't even like Kid Cudi's other shit. But this literally the modern day Trout Mask Replica
>>
(you)
>>
@63867840
you didnt quote his post dumbfuck
>>
>>63867795
>>63867840
>>63867858
>>
retard
>>
well Trout Mask Replica is garbage so I feel you're spot on with the comparison
>>
File: 1457525158278.png (389 KB, 431x450) Image search: [Google]
1457525158278.png
389 KB, 431x450
>>63867961
>TMR is garbage
>>
>>63867795
its not fukin good m8
>>
niggas so salty cudi isn't make middle schooler stoner music anymore and is actually experimenting and exploring the sonic world, he def been listening to lots of 70's 80's garage rock, givin off a lot of hendrix and cobain vibes too.
maybe cause this album doesn't glorify the shitty destructive lifestyles most rappers do, he's gettin hate
>>
>>63868143
he's getting hate cause the album is trash and uses Mike Judge
>>
I feel like the Mike Judge skits make total sense when you think about the sound of the album and the whole nirvana thing.
>>
desu

lisented to it high and while it's got some shitty tracks (mostly the later tracks) Its also very experimental and emotional. i like it.

Confused, Edge Of the Earth, Speedin Bullet 2 Heaven and Wedding Tux are all great.
>>
>No more chicken sandwiches, Yes I'll pay for the damages

I'm sure you knew exactly what he meant
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.