[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does moo hate Zeuhl and RIO so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: 1459865984065.jpg (49 KB, 610x817) Image search: [Google]
1459865984065.jpg
49 KB, 610x817
Why does moo hate Zeuhl and RIO so much?
>>
hnnnnnnnggggggg

post more
>>
>>63867719
Errr.. hi there
>>
>>63867719
>she will never cradle your weak ass in her muscular arms
>>
>>63867719
RIO is literally the most pretentious douchebag subgenre/scene
I have only heard Magma and I kinda like them
I don't speak for the rest of the teenagers on /mu/ though
>>
>>63867719
>be me
>be biggest RIO/zool fan on /mu/
Favorite bands and albums my man?
>>
File: 1459776962327.jpg (89 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1459776962327.jpg
89 KB, 640x640
why does moo hate zolo and turbofolk so much?
>>
>>63867719
i want her to peg me while bodyshaming me!
>>
>>63867729
Samantha Wright
>>
>>63867774
Great. Aksak Maboul, Henry Cow, Cassiber, Ruins, the list goes on ;). How about you?
>>
>>63867774
last.fm?
>>
>>63867865
I can't get into Ruins myself but I'm a big fan of Magma, Henry Cow, Univers zero, Guapo, Dün and Koenjihyakkei

>>63867887
http://www.last.fm/user/vtimdon
>>
>>63867927
So, you essentially started listening to magma in the past couple of months and now you are the biggest Zeuhl fan on /mu/? How long until you move on to something new?
>>
>>63868034
Well comparatively there are very few people on /mu/ who are into avant-proge. I'd say it isn't really a stretch.

No need to get aggressive
>>
>>63868092
That is very far from the truth. Being into something does not mean prancing around like a ninny and creating a persona for yourself based around music you just got into last Thursday. You are too concerned with letting everyone know that you are wayyy into avant-prog.
>>
>>63868190
Well if you actually bothered to check my lastfm account at all you'd realize that my avant-proge scrobbles date back for months. And why does how long I'm into a genre matter? Shouldn't we be comparing how deep I'm into a genre?

I just saw this thread and I happened to like both genres. Nothing wrong with that

Chill your ass my man
>>
>>63868190
Why do you care so much? Serious autismo vibes there.
>>
>>63868257
Ah, yes, I see you scrobbled Henry Cow way back in February! Oh my, and 108 scrobbles! You must be very deep into avant-prog.

Can we assume you'll abandon this music as quickly as you claimed to be the biggest fan of it?
>>
>>63867865
Cassiber is Post-punk isn't it?
at least Man or Monkey is
>>
>>63868370
Wow you're incredibly salty which is a shame because I wanted to discuss the music rather than attention whore

Yeah, I scrobbled an entry level artist several times, so what? You're blatantly ignoring the several more obscure groups which I have scrobbled, abeit much less.

And why are you so quick to assume I will abandon this music? Even if I do end up growing out of it, it would likely be far from now as it's a massive fucking genre.

Why not instead of talking about me we talk about some of our opinions on the music, hm?
>>
>>63867798
zolo is not even a real genre. it's such a loose and ill-defined term to describe a very specific sound that a very select few unconnected 80's acts had.

but things labeled zolo actually ain't that bad
Wibbley Brothers, Geza X, P-Model, Snakefinger, Picky Picnic are all bands I wish /mu/ was more aware about
>>
>>63868517
Being the biggest fan of a genre now means ignoring the foundational acts to instead give a cursory listen to some obscure ones?
>>
>>63868619
>ignoring the foundational acts to instead give a cursory listen to some obscure ones?
You literally just shot me down for listening to Henry Cow though
>>
>>63868517
>I wanted to discuss the music rather than attention whore
that trip of yours can be turned off you know
>>
>>63868643
I shot you down for claiming to be the biggest fan despite not listening to Henry Cow until last Thursday, then only giving them a handful of listens, then acting as if listening to random acts EVEN LESS THAN THAT before makes you the biggest fan of anything.
>>
File: image.jpg (884 KB, 1140x1140) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
884 KB, 1140x1140
Avant-Prog and Zolo are so much fun
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZMxp1Ycau4
i dont like this band
>>
>>63868674

I like using it as a way for me to log my posting and log my music progression in the most thorough and complete method possible. Also, it helps when you're arguing that you have proof you're not a samefagging shithead

Whether or not a this tripcode gains a reputation is not up to me

>>63868713
>last Thursday

You just said I first scrobbled them in February though.

And I've been spamming Leg End and In Praise of Learning for several months now, so that point is a bit redundant.

I never said that, you created that own pretense yourself.
I just like the genre a lot on a place where it's not popular. and me calling myself "the biggest fan" was hyperbole if that didn't come across as obvious.

Why are you so painfully salty over this?
>>
>>63868773
answer my question on the forum you stupid meme
>>
>>63868816
What question? Seems like I missed it. Care to direct me to it gloomy?
>>
>>63868836
http://tapmusic.net/forums/index.php?topic=6.msg324#msg324
>>
>>63868860

oh shit haven't checked the tapmemesic forums in a while sorry
>>
>>63868876
thanls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE4pYVjWIyk
>>
>>63868713
>getting this butthurt about a hyperbole

If you haven't figured it out yet, this is why you do not have friends.
>>
>>63868949
>fighting bullying with bullying
i hope you can handle anon's suicide on your conscious you monster
>>
>>63868932

hey this is chill jazz rock
it reminds me of that one soft machine song
the second one on Third
>>
>>63869058
eye of the tiger yeah i like that one
>>
>>63869155

;)
>>
>>63869017
Wouldn't even think about it twice. Too bad he's too much of a pussy to actually kill himself.
>>
>>63867719
this rio?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XovoAKVOPOM
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.