[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SWANS - The Glowing Man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 353532.png (452 KB, 637x508) Image search: [Google]
353532.png
452 KB, 637x508
This album...is going to suck? Isn't it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka_hKb7dSiY

Did Gira decide he wants to be remembered as a meme instead of a musician? Sad.
>>
Gira is like 6'3" holy shit I hate him hes so smug
>>
>>63867443

Hes kind of a big guy, he glows, you could say
>>
Sounds alright to me. Nothing mindblowing but still pretty good. I feel like Swans hit kind of GY!BE thing, where the albums are getting less appealing but still very fun and interesting listens. I look forward to the album regardless.
>>
>>63867555
For you
>>
I think it's gonna be great but I have a feeling he might screw it up by trying to do too much
>>
>>63867610
Fuck off, Montie.
>>
File: J45QoWr.png (180 KB, 1000x833) Image search: [Google]
J45QoWr.png
180 KB, 1000x833
>combining a bunch of individual pieces into extra long songs

this is so fucking annoying

make them seperate tracks so im not forced to listen to the entire thing if i just want to hear one of the "songs" contained within you fucking autistic faggot gira

i fucking hate when artists combine songs into one track holy shit theres no fucking point if you want to be that autistic just make the whole album one track you autistic retard which would be an even dumber idea
R
EEEE
>>
>>63867610
Oasis sucks
>>
Thanks for the link, OP.

Listened for about 30 seconds then turned off because it just didn't feel right :/
>>
>>63867663
>"you fucking autistic faggot gira"
>makes the most autistic post of the day
>>
>>63867663
What do you mean combining individual pieces? Most of their songs are complete pieces, not segmented pieces or movements. You're thinking of Godspeed.
>>
>>63867706

Bring the Sun/Toussaint L'Ouverture should not be two seperate tracks

Ther is no fucking reason to combine
>>
>>63867663
damn man, you might want to contact him, he sure wouldn't like to know he didn't please you with those choices
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.